::Tower of God::

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

TheParagon
Mastered PM

::Tower of God::

Post by TheParagon »

it's a korean "manga". and its read from left to right and its all in color. so far there are only 18 chapters but its really really good (i believe they are released weekly). it kinda feels like samurai deeper kyo meets gantz meets spirited away. for those who havnt read it yet: do it.

to summarize, it's about a giant tower (almost like a world in itself, kinda like in SDK but larger) and if u can climb to the top your wish will become true no matter what it is kinda, but for every floor there is at least one test, to see if u pass, and if u fail u die.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Re: ::Tower of God::

Post by Grahf »

Korean manga = manwha

This format is similar to Noblesse another manwha. Noblesse is web based from what I hear so I'll assume this is as well.
"Context is for Kings"
TheParagon
Mastered PM

Post by TheParagon »

i highly doubt they have published it in english this early on. but yes its web based (http://manhwa.grumpyland.com/tag/tower-of-god/ )

anyways, its really really good
Mail
Mastered PM

Post by Mail »

It's interesting and it has potential, but I wouldn't call it good yet. Looking forward to see where it goes.