League of Legends

Welcome to the official EG Gaming Buzkashi League (EGBL).

Moderator: EG Members

newbified
n00b Smasher

League of Legends

Post by newbified »

No topic for it...

Does no one play this game? I've been obsessed for a couple months now. Made by some of the original creators of DotA for your WC3 fans.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/
Steeples scrape the sky, Praising God.
Everything here exists for God, is sacrificed to God.
For those who have nothing to sacrifice,
It can be a very heartless city indeed.
fujinsan
Flexing spam muscles

Re: League of Legends

Post by fujinsan »

Started looking it up, to see what it was, and after like 40 youtube videos and searching the web I still have no fucking clue. At first I thought it was an rts, then I noticed you couldn't build shit. So, what the hell does this game fall under?
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

If you ever played that Warcraft III mode where you only play as heroes, that's League of Legeneds, which is just like Heroes of Newerth as well.
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
Mail
Mastered PM

Post by Mail »

Leage of Legends is based off of DotA (Defense of the Ancients), which is a custom map for Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne (an RTS).

In DotA you have two teams of up to five players each. Each player chooses one of the many custom units created for the map (called Heroes), each of which have their own special abilities. Computer-controlled units (called creeps) spawn from each base at regular intervals and march down one of the three lanes between the two bases. You and your team use your heroes to push with your creeps towards your enemies' base, destroying their towers and eventually the enemies' ancient (The Throne for the Scourge and the Tree for the Sentinel). Oh, and as enemies die around you you gain experience which levels you up which gives you points to put into your abilities.

So ya. That's pretty much it.