Veritas

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

Sortep
n00b eater

Veritas

Post by Sortep »

Okay so it's not Berserk, but I've gotten hooked into this little manhwa for a little minute now. It's a left to right reader but the artwork, story, and characters are good.

From wikipedia: Veritas (베리타스) is a Korean manhwa written and illustrated by KIM Dong-hoon and has been in production since 2005. A middle schooler named Gangryoung Ma is saved one day by a man whose strength is beyond belief. This man is called Lightning Tiger. He teaches Gangryoung the Enlightenment Of Thunder and Lightning, thereby introducing him to a world of power that will change his life forever.

They have up current scans @ http://www.onemanga.com/Veritas/

It's still early in and is showing alot of promise. Discuss.
Bow to Golbez
Starnum
Elven King

Re: Veritas

Post by Starnum »

What in the fug is going on here? This spam post turned the thread white and it even has pictures! That is so "queer"?
DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Post by DrPepperPro »

Someone did "report this post" on it." Maybe even the bot did it. But ya it was pretty crazy the first time I saw it too.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Madoka!!! Good Manga I like this better than Xblade. I also love the dependable releases by the scanlators. Almost time for the big fight.
"Context is for Kings"
Finito
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by Finito »

It's ok for a shounen.
fujinsan
Flexing spam muscles

Post by fujinsan »

I like it even though so far it only has 39 chapters? Yeah it's got good story so far, but the names are fucking terrible, damn koreans and their wierd names.
dialdfordesi
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by dialdfordesi »

Finished reading the whole first part of Veritas. It is a pretty cool manhwa (sp?) and I hope that the second part gets made, but apparently fans have been waiting for an incredibly long time for that.
Trust me, I'm a doctor!
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Yeah so I guess that can go down with Slamdunk huh? The ending to the first part was aweful. Though I found it interesting that Vera turns out to be a bigger _____ opposed to .........
"Context is for Kings"