::Naruto::

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Re: ::Naruto::

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

very tobi like
Malvado
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Malvado »

It would be funny if Tobi/Madara/Danzou was all the same simply because Nagato hated Danzou and would simply been working for him unknowingly.
Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

Sakura's death impending?!
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

why you say that
papasith
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by papasith »

because she realized naruto's feelings for her.

i doubt the author has it in him to KILL her, maybe mortally wound/kidnap, ect.

my money is on the villages spliting into 2 different factions and waring with one another. and naruto possibly opposing the side danzo is on. (then again i do not like, or trust danzo, so i have trouble beliveing naruto will be on his side, BUT he does have strong bonds with the village so... *shrug*)

i think danzo may be one of the people that made use of akatsuki in the past and mabe even in the present, to try and get all the villages a reason to band together, and hopefully have himself step up as the leader
Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

At the very least I think the mangaka will stall any and all opportunities for Sakura to discuss her new found perspective with Naruto.
"Don't you get it yet?! If she's beautiful, you'll die instantly!!" Chopper
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

they're a bunch of kids of course they're not gonna show any love interest other than the glace and then look away
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

papasith wrote:i think danzo may be one of the people that made use of akatsuki in the past and mabe even in the present, to try and get all the villages a reason to band together, and hopefully have himself step up as the leader
I think he was in on the "Kohona Crash".
"Context is for Kings"
Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

No, I mean their current situation will take a turn for the worse, be it separated by warring nations, or a rock the size of Mt. Fuji materializing in between Naruto and Sakura.

I was more thinking along the lines of her simply appreciating Naruto for what's done, and looking at him from an entirely different perspective. If she feels he's worth her attention, then hopefully she'll make the first contact. This is a Shonen manga, so it's probably not going to dig too deeply into Shojo territory. If anything, Naruto will just have to flex a bigger bicep than Sasuke, and he'll win her over.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Artezul wrote:I was more thinking along the lines of her simply appreciating Naruto for what's done, and looking at him from an entirely different perspective. If she feels he's worth her attention, then hopefully she'll make the first contact. This is a Shonen manga, so it's probably not going to dig too deeply into Shojo territory. If anything, Naruto will just have to flex a bigger bicep than Sasuke, and he'll win her over.
See this is what pisses me off. Now Naruto might hook up with Sakura, which is what he's always wanted I guess, but what about Hinata? I mean, she confessed her love for him, right in front of him, and nearly died protecting him, and did he even so much as thank her? I know he's been busy, but I don't even remember him saying anything to her after that. I mean what's up with that? Anyway, I doubt Sakura will be able to get over her obsession with emo boy, so we'll see.
ShinigamiGuts wrote:they're a bunch of kids of course they're not gonna show any love interest other than the glace and then look away
I don't know man, they're like 15 now. I had already gone all the way by the time I was their age. XD
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

8)
Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

I think it's more an oversight on the author's part. A lot of shit was happening all at once during the destruction of Konoha, so it might be easy to overlook the 5 odd pages of Hinata confessing her undying love to Naruto.

I'm not even sure if I was posting with a sarcastic mentality or not.
papasith

Post by papasith »

Its shonen, everyone will dance around the subject of love and near the end there might be some sort of ambiguous relationships
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

papasith wrote:Its shonen, everyone will dance around the subject of love and near the end there might be some sort of ambiguous relationships
Sounds about right.
Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

papasith wrote:Its shonen, everyone will dance around the subject of love and near the end there might be some sort of ambiguous relationships

...threesome?
Shiva
Mastered PM

Post by Shiva »

:headbang: Finally 4th war!!!!!!!! Oh well and the strongest bijuu, weird?
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Nice! I love it when plot bombs drop. This just keeps getting better.
Nakadai
imanewbie

Post by Nakadai »

Hinata > Sakura

She absolutely worships the guy! It'd be a shame to see her heart take that beating the entire series only to see her shut out by Sakura, not that she wouldn't be the type to be happy for Naruto. Wait, see what i'm talking about!? That girls gold! :D

Seriously though, Naruto just keeps getting better each week. Going into it I never would of expected it to get this epic. Well played Kishimoto.
Infini-Tropolis.com
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Way to be Naruto don't fall for that harlots trickery!!! :lol:
"Context is for Kings"
Nakadai
imanewbie

Post by Nakadai »

It was pretty obvious Sakura's whole heart wasn't into it, but I suppose she did well considering. Tsunade needs to hurry and recover already. :(
Infini-Tropolis.com
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Nakadai wrote:It was pretty obvious Sakura's whole heart wasn't into it, but I suppose she did well considering. Tsunade needs to hurry and recover already. :(
It was an ok attempt I'd say. Tsunade really isn't in any kind of condition to lead the leaf. Though I don't really see Danzo losing out this quickly in this manner. *shruggs* He will be off by Sasuke at some point.
"Context is for Kings"
Nakadai
imanewbie

Post by Nakadai »

Tsunade has the respect of Gara and possibly some of the other Kages, and after risking her life keep the people of Konaha going i'm sure she has the villages jounin support. So if her health recovers I wouldn't count her out, though I agree I don't think Danzo's going anywhere for a while.
Infini-Tropolis.com
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

hrm a sharigan arm
no one could have predicted that
papasith

Post by papasith »

i dont know why but that really irked me