Humorous Situations

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

lon3vvolf
n00b Smasher

Re: Humorous Situations

Post by lon3vvolf »

My friend and I were stopping by a Wendys, American fast food place, to get some... fast food.

The cool thing about Wendys is you can choose something other than fries as a side. So my friend goes up and puts his order and gets chili instead of the fries. When his order comes up theres both the fries and chili next to his burger and drink. He promptly takes it and walks away.

I put in my order too, but I tell them to get me a baked potato. My order comes up. Its got the burger and the baked potato on it and I see the lady coming over with the fries. Right as she sets them down some other worker yells something in Spanish and she takes the fries away. No extra fries for me.

I know its not that funny... but since then whenever my friend and I hang out or we go eat somewhere he brings up this story to everyone else we are with. He tells it like it was the most amazing thing that happened to him. "Yeah I got these fries for free and he didn't..."

Fucker... I wanted those free fries too! :(
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

wendys is godlike right now.

triple stack w/ chicken nuggets for 3.17.... drool....

for humorous situations, i tried to hold onto a door for random people and see if they speed up or not to the door. whats hilarious, is that i dont plan to move on i just hold the door and people still run after they have seen the 3rd person in front of them speed up to the door.
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

One early morning as I was preparing to go to school, I took my watch from the desk and put it in my pocket as I do almost every morning (the velcro is worn out so I just keep it in my pocket), then I put on a sweater and when I turn around I see that my watch is still the desk. Perplexed, I reach into my pocket to find my ipod. :mrgreen:
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

One time I slipped my ipod into the purse of a girl I liked so I could have an excuse to see her again. It turned out pretty cute in the end.
Audentis Fortuna Juvet - Virgil
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

The Herald wrote:One time I slipped my ipod into the purse of a girl I liked so I could have an excuse to see her again. It turned out pretty cute in the end.
That's terrible and very creepy.
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

It's not like she was a stranger, I already had her phone number. She was a girl in my film society. You have no imagination.
Rolos
Tastes like burning!

Post by Rolos »

Oh, the problem is that he has one Herald. You cannot even begin to imagine what unspeakable perversions your post may have spawned in Femto's mind.
One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings.
~Diogenes of Sinope
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

That sounds like something George Castanza would do. lol

Humorous situation: My birthday was on march 26. I went out partying with some friends and this girl I was spittin game at from one of my classes. We were all having fun and what not. I went outside to have smoke and sat in the car real quick to write a text. My good friend walks up to the car followed by the girl of my fancy, and proceeded to have a 20 min make out sesh 5 feet infront of me. I felt like i was in a john cusack movie cause they only realized i was there once my other friends walked up and pointed to me. hahah. The look on their faces was priceless.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Buzkashi wrote:That sounds like something George Castanza would do. lol
Hahaha.

Pretty much.
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

Buzkashi wrote: My good friend walks up to the car followed by the girl of my fancy, and proceeded to have a 20 min make out sesh 5 feet infront of me.
youre lucky you find this funny, because id be pretty bummed at seeing that
dialdfordesi
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by dialdfordesi »

The best thing is when some dude thinks your girl is hot and doesn't know you're her man. You bet the dude whether or not you'll be able to take her home. Punk ass suckers.
Trust me, I'm a doctor!
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

there was a pigeon stuck inside our student union building that i successfully scared outside by getting a bunch of people to hold doors open and running behind it and shoing it.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

The Herald wrote:
Buzkashi wrote: My good friend walks up to the car followed by the girl of my fancy, and proceeded to have a 20 min make out sesh 5 feet infront of me.
I was bummed for about a week. I bummed some pot off my buddy, then I just became a bum. Now I'm sitting on my bum writing this post.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

Buzkashi wrote:
The Herald wrote:
I was bummed for about a week. I bummed some pot off my buddy, then I just became a bum. Now I'm sitting on my bum writing this post.
*pats on the back*