Gundam 00

The latest and greatest of Japanese Animation. Found something new, or perhaps old and arcane... if it has to do with anime, it goes right here.

Moderator: EG Members

The Prince
Tastes like burning!

Re: Gundam 00

Post by The Prince »

Alucardking wrote:
The Prince wrote:
Starnum wrote:Yeah, but I didn't like Gundam Seed as much as this. It seemed TOO flashy to me. *shrugs*
The movie sucked.

What's with not killing your enemy?

Also Macross Zero sucked as well!

What's with that mystical BS?
Gundam seed does not have a movie at all.. those were special editions of gundam seed series and gundam seed destiny.. thts why it say gundam seed dpecial edtions movies 1-4 for both seasons.

they are making a movie to be released this year though.. since the last time they did
OOoooopps.....I meant Wing.
Let's put a smile on that face...............
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, Endless Waltz was pretty much worthless.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Now I remember why I didn't like this one. Because 2 of the pilots are fucking walking stereotypes (Exia's pilot and the guy with the glasses and purple hair). I'm sick of those kind of characters especially the guy with the glasses but i'll continue on until I fully catch up.
"Context is for Kings"
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

OMFGWTFBBQ!

[spoiler]Lockon.........NOOOOOOO!! T.T[/spoiler]

This shit is freakin amazing. That's why the new Gundam is one of the best in a while!
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Well I can say that the fights are amazing. As well as the peripheral storylines, such as the guy whose girlfriend lost her hand as well as his sister who was killed. That makes whats going on in the anime hit home a bit more. As for the pilots I could careless about them since they're for the most part bland.

I liked Lockon but I've seen far too many incarnations of him in Gundam.
"Context is for Kings"
Laik
This is my new home

Post by Laik »

Starnum wrote:OMFGWTFBBQ!

[spoiler]Lockon.........NOOOOOOO!! T.T[/spoiler]

This shit is freakin amazing. That's why the new Gundam is one of the best in a while!
I know right.

In these last few episodes 00 has been going Victory on me but I'm cool with that.
EG needs some help. Please feel free to contact us if you want to become a part of the staff.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Argh, it only continues to get sadder, so bitter sweet...so awesome.

Yeah, I see what you mean about the V Gundam, which is one of my all-time favorite Gundam series.
Dominion
This is my new home

Post by Dominion »

Hey! I never bothered to watch this anime and i certaining don't intend to but i got some info on the next season coming out:

[spoiler]this fag here (forgot name) claims JIHAD!
Image[/spoiler]
"Happiness is an inside job"
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

The second season has started and it's as awesome as ever. Actually it's been running for a while now, but I just realized that last night. Anyway, there are 11 episodes out now, and the new season has got some crazy awesome new twists, and Gundam 00 the mecha itself is pretty badass. Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up in case you didn't know the new season had started and you want to watch it. Oh, BTW, in case you didn't know this already, this is one of those series where they show things after the closing song, so be sure to watch the scenes after the credits. I'm not sure if they do it every time, but it's often enough, and they show good shit in those scenes, so check it out!

If not, keep your gay ass hater comments to yourself, plz. Kthnxbye. ;)
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

I'm actually a bit curious about 00 again, despite my bashing of the first episode. Can I get an honest appraisal about this series and if things actually start to improve beyond the first couple of episodes and stuff? Storyline and animation are quite important to me, although sometimes I can get distracted by flashy action. The first episode signaled to me what was going to be a trainwreck so I get off the train and walked away. I don't know, I rewatched a bit of Wing again, and found out that I actually didn't really like it very much at all. Kinda sick of all those 'cool, detached' protagonists.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Ah, well I like Wing, but I like Gundam 00 a lot more. I think its gotten really good, especially now later on in the series. As I've said before, it's one of my favorite Gundam series at this point, definitely my favorite AC series. That's me though. I think its worth investing some more time into, you might like it. Let me know either way, we all have our own taste, but I'd be curious to hear your final opinion.
DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Post by DrPepperPro »

Don't know if this was mentioned, but just from the first episode I watched, the voice acting sounded really standard and bland. That only added to my dislike of the story.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

I just finished watching this series this morning, and the ending was freaking amazing!

BEST GUNDAM EVAR!!!