Octomom

All the news that's new and approved. We want your opinion, no matter how wrong it is.

Moderator: EG Members

The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Octomom

Post by The Herald »

By having eight babies at once, which usually would be considered a miracle, this single mother has incurred the wrath of basically the whole world because she already had 6 children, 3 of which had disabilities. What I'm wondering is what self respecting doctor would have implanted a woman so unstable with that many embryos at once when the common number is 3 especially if she had no money (realistically) for that many children, and already having so many children before. I mostly started this thread to rant about infertility treatments and their repercussions.
Audentis Fortuna Juvet - Virgil
Starnum
Elven King

Re: Octomom

Post by Starnum »

Well that's why they're now considering passing laws which would regulate how many embryos could be used, since most places apparently don't follow the normal guidelines. I say go for it because in my opinion there should be a limit to how many they use at one time.
Aetherfukz
Tastes like burning!

Post by Aetherfukz »

The Herald wrote:What I'm wondering is what self respecting doctor would have implanted a woman so unstable with that many embryos at once [...]
His name wasn't Dr. Octavius by any chance?
Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

:kekeke:

Word has it she's receiving a reality show?
"Don't you get it yet?! If she's beautiful, you'll die instantly!!" Chopper