Where's Libaax?

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

Starnum
Elven King

Re: Where's Libaax?

Post by Starnum »

Buzkashi wrote:shut your face you cockless cockface.
If his face is a cock or even resembling a cock, then would that still not be good enough to constitute him having a cock? I just thought it was funny that you called him a "cockless cockface", because it kind of sounds like a contradiction. XD
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Shaka Zulu
Buzkashi wannabe

Post by Shaka Zulu »

Bit funny you ask where Libaax is, and then turn the thread into something that is bound to deterr any posters away FAST :D
Until the lion learns to speak, the tales of the hunt will be(weak) told by the hunter
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Whats funny is you having Tookie as your av. That guy was a beast.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Shaka Zulu
Buzkashi wannabe

Post by Shaka Zulu »

Hehehe yeah, to un-ghey this thread as much as possible, here comes Tooookey ;)

Until the lion learns to speak, the tales of the hunt will be(weak) told by the hunter
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

That's a nice picture, but we need to stay on topic:

That dude's penis must've been huge!
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

No offense to Tookie, but I don't think posting a pic of a muscled dude without his shirt on is the best way to "un-ghey" a thread, heh.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

That fool was a murderer.

Not someone i'd like to represent myself with personally. But too each their own. It was good that he eventually took the road towards redemption.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Shaka Zulu
Buzkashi wannabe

Post by Shaka Zulu »

Hehe, dont admire this animal at all, despite redeeming himself later, just think the pics look ridicolously silly :D
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Yea i mean. Dude looks yolked. But he was like what 6'5" at that size he was probably almost 300 pounds. A flippin MONSTER!!
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

He's got man boobs, but not the funny flabby kind, the monstrous steroid abuse kind.
Audentis Fortuna Juvet - Virgil