::Naruto::

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Re: ::Naruto::

Post by Grahf »

the interrogation is of the guy that Jiri trapped in the frog is it not? or perhaps the one he turned into a frog? One of those two.

Also the Kakashi fight should be good, I hope Kakashi can push the god realm into using his power. Just to see what he can do seeming that he is the "main pain".
"Context is for Kings"
fujinsan
Flexing spam muscles

Post by fujinsan »

Starnum wrote:Don't say "nah" you knave! Normally I don't care about double-posting, but back-to-back on the same day is unforgivable. Stop being so lazy and use the edit button next time or I'll make you FEEL THE PAIN!

"Wags a battered and bruised unconscious pixie at you.*

Do you wanna be the next to suffer the wrath of my pixie stick? Yeah, I didn't think so.
see this is the reason people should pay attention to every thread! Classic.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Grahf wrote:the interrogation is of the guy that Jiri trapped in the frog is it not? or perhaps the one he turned into a frog? One of those two.
Oh yeah, my bad, you're right.
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

~_~
Deathbringer
n00b eater

Post by Deathbringer »

Starnum wrote:
Grahf wrote:the interrogation is of the guy that Jiri trapped in the frog is it not? or perhaps the one he turned into a frog? One of those two.
How could it be that guy?

Jiraya died in the Rain village, he didn´t brought anyone to Konoha, except the old frog.
fujinsan
Flexing spam muscles

Post by fujinsan »

Deathbringer wrote:
Starnum wrote:

Jiraya died in the Rain village, he didn´t brought anyone to Konoha, except the old frog.
You mean bring right?
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

Don't you have anything better to do?

*edit*

nevermind stupid question :lol:
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

Sorry, I have nothing better to do than double-post. I should be feathered and tarred and then beaten with a railroad tie.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

I warned you ShinigamiGuts! Sereiously though dude, stop being such a lazy bitch and edit your posts from now. It's not that hard, and technically double-posting is against the rules. It's like jay-walking. I'm not going to trip if you do it every now and then, or if you want to post in a thread that hasn't been posted in for a while. However, you do it all the freaking time, and often on the same day, cut it out! Please.
Deathbringer wrote:How could it be that guy?

If you'll remember, he held both of those guys prisoner inside of a frog while he tried to interrogate them. Before he fought with Pain he told the frog to take them back to Konoha.
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

remove the piercings to beat pain! :?
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

:lol: I know! Wouldn't that be messed up if that's all it took. >.>

After reading the new chapter, for a second I thought maybe it was the Pain body they were interrogating, but then it came to me. You can't interrogate a dead guy. Well, I mean, it's manga, so maybe you can...but I'm pretty sure it's one of those dudes Jiraiya captured and sent back in the frog body. What I'm trying to remember is how they got the Pain body in the first place. I thought Pain revived the dead ones. :?

Guess I'll go back and check over that part again.

*edit*

Okay, I figured it out. He caught one of the Pain's in that frog when he was hiding, after he got his arm blown off and before he went out to fight the remaining five bodies. You'll notice that the new Animal Realm is someone else. Geez, how many bodies does this guy have? Also, he said that Yahiko was dead, so I'm assuming that all these false bodies are really just jutsu preserved corpses or something. They were all shinobi Jiraiya had met before, after all. So I'm guessing that the real Pain is Nagato, who we haven't actually seen yet. Also, when the frog got back to Konoha, they said that it had one of the rain ninja inside it. I imagine that they were talking about one of the ninja Jiraiya was previously interrogating, and not the Pain body, because otherwise they would've called it a Pain body, as Fukusaku had already debriefed them on the situation.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Deathbringer wrote:
Starnum wrote:

Because he sent the frog back before he started fighting pain. You don't have to take my word for it check it out. ;) It was about the time he sent back the "Pole" frog back saying "If something happens to me go to Naruto"

Danzo has made his move finally and of course this where we see the downfall of Tsunade I assume.

*edit*

Remember Starnum when he sent the Ma' frog off she took the 'dead' body with her. He was in the safety of his barrier ATM so Pain held back and didn't attack. So he sent back multiple Frogs; One before the fight, One after the fight with the dead pain body; Finally the one with the message on the back.

Well I have to agree with the Nagato being around and the fact we haven't seen him yet being an option. The one thing I don't understand is why is Konan still around. Ok perhaps the other kid died at some point but how is Konan still around? Her skill seems to be the least usefull of the three............. Perhaps I'm putting way too much thought into it.

Kishi is putting in some serious work!
"Context is for Kings"
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Well yeah, I mean Jiraiya's message was "He's the one who wasn't there". Both Yahiko and Konan were there when he fought with Pain, so that can only mean that Nagato is the real Pain. Besides, in the flashback we saw that Nagato was the one that had the Rin'Negan. We haven't seen Nagato yet (except for in the flashback when he was a kid) because Jiraiya seemed to think that the dead Pain body they recovered was Nagato, until his headband fell off. Then he saw the scar on that body's forehead and remembered that he had met this ninja before, and that it wasn't Nagato after all. So Nagato wasn't actually there, thus he must be the real Pain, according to Jiraiya.
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

Did danzo kill that little kid that wears those glasses? the one that followed naruto around all the time
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

LMAO :lol:

No he didn't kill Konohamaru.

He killed that frog that said that he was going to go get Naruto. T.T

If you go back and look, you'll see the frog was wearing a pair of goggles as well.
fujinsan
Flexing spam muscles

Post by fujinsan »

ShinigamiGuts wrote:Sorry, I have nothing better to do than double-post. I should be feathered and tarred and then beaten with a railroad tie.
You mean tarred and feathered not feathered and tarred.
ShinigamiGuts wrote:Did danzo kill that little kid that wears those glasses? the one that followed naruto around all the time
:wtf: :LOL: How in the bluehell'd you come to that conclusion?
Deathbringer
n00b eater

Post by Deathbringer »

Starnum wrote:Well yeah, I mean Jiraiya's message was "He's the one who wasn't there". Both Yahiko and Konan were there when he fought with Pain, so that can only mean that Nagato is the real Pain. Besides, in the flashback we saw that Nagato was the one that had the Rin'Negan. We haven't seen Nagato yet (except for in the flashback when he was a kid) because Jiraiya seemed to think that the dead Pain body they recovered was Nagato, until his headband fell off. Then he saw the scar on that body's forehead and remembered that he had met this ninja before, and that it wasn't Nagato after all. So Nagato wasn't actually there, thus he must be the real Pain, according to Jiraiya.
Which means we actually never saw Nagato despite all the people that bear the name of Pain since they were all people Jiraiya met in the past, including the new one who´s probably a chick.

Jiraiya´s only really came to the conclusion that Nagato wasn´t the child of prophecy for some reason. It´s still very vague.

About the interrogation guy, you guys are probably right, i´m still going to double check just to be sure.

About the latest chapter:

So Pain´s bodies move through the magic black sticks....which means one should have to take them off his body to completely "kill" them.

And Danzo has been scheming shit ever since he was introduced to the storyline starting with Sai, he´s also going for a great ninja War scenario since keeping Naruto out of Konoha means that Pain will ravage the entire village which means other villages might find an opportunity to strike.
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

fujinsan wrote:
ShinigamiGuts wrote:Sorry, I have nothing better to do than double-post. I should be feathered and tarred and then beaten with a railroad tie.
You mean tarred and feathered not feathered and tarred.
ShinigamiGuts wrote:Did danzo kill that little kid that wears those glasses? the one that followed naruto around all the time
:wtf: :LOL: How in the bluehell'd you come to that conclusion?
I didn't write that comment

and look at the last page you see goggles covered in blood
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Starnum wrote:Well yeah, I mean Jiraiya's message was "He's the one who wasn't there". Both Yahiko and Konan were there when he fought with Pain, so that can only mean that Nagato is the real Pain. Besides, in the flashback we saw that Nagato was the one that had the Rin'Negan. We haven't seen Nagato yet (except for in the flashback when he was a kid) because Jiraiya seemed to think that the dead Pain body they recovered was Nagato, until his headband fell off. Then he saw the scar on that body's forehead and remembered that he had met this ninja before, and that it wasn't Nagato after all. So Nagato wasn't actually there, thus he must be the real Pain, according to Jiraiya.
I was saying because Nagato could have easily been taken out an his eyes taken. Something is telling me that Nagato is going to end up being like Zero from MGS4. :?

**edit**

What dark corner was danzo hiding in? Its about time he has been taken out of the picture.
"Context is for Kings"
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

no one else notice the goggles on the last page? :smoken:
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

ShinigamiGuts wrote:no one else notice the goggles on the last page? :smoken:
Well I obviously noticed! I did say something about it in my answer to your question. I can see how you somehow thought he had killed Konohamaru, since he wears goggles too, even though he was nowhere around at the time. Yeah, but it was the little frog that Danzo killed, not Konohamaru, heh.
Grahf wrote: Its about time he has been taken out of the picture.
What do you mean "taken out of the picture"? He ain't dead yet.
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

ah I see thanks
fujinsan
Flexing spam muscles

Post by fujinsan »

@Starnum: Yeah he will be, soon very soon. Think about it, Naruto's a generic anime, as soon as the spy acts he's almost immediately killed by the main character, henze naruto sage mode.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

I wouldn't really call Naruto generic, it's got plenty of originality. I've seen much wore generic stuff at least.
fujinsan
Flexing spam muscles

Post by fujinsan »

Hmmm originality you say? *clears throat* Protaginist loses family in a horrible accident, said protaganist has a rival with antagonist that's stronger. Both have a falling out, in which they can't stand each others bloody guts. Antagonist leaves the scene to head off on his own, main character stays to protect what he believes in. Training is involved later in which protaganist gets stronger, now being one of the strongest, when only yesterday he was the weakest, he now has thoughts and dreams to achieve. I guess it's not in that order but damn close, btw I read out of the everyday hero manual, I don't need to provide a link do I? No? Good.