Been a while, new short video out... contest!

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

lionheartviper32
imanewbie

Been a while, new short video out... contest!

Post by lionheartviper32 »

Hey everybody. its been a long time since I was on here last (a while ago when the last chapter of berserk came out), but I just released a new video and it's in a horror short film contest. I'm sort of trying to drum up support wherever I can find it because it's based on how many votes you can get, and the voting ends at the end of the week (top 3 films at the end of the week go to the next round). Sorry to bug anybody who usually gets pissed about this kind of thing, but it'd help alot if some of you guys could vote for "Curse of the Ragman." Thanks!

http://www.projectbreakout.com/shortfilm2/mediapage/470
"This... is my BOOM-STICK!!"
-Ash, Army of Darkness
newbified
n00b Smasher

Re: Been a while, new short video out... contest!

Post by newbified »

Not to be a dick, but aside from leeching Berserk this seems like the only thing you use this forum for.
lionheartviper32 on Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:30 pm wrote:Hey... it's been pretty much an eternity since I last posted anything on the forums here, but in the spirit of hbi2k's hilarious berserk abridged series, I figured I'd see what everybody thinks of this video that me and a couple of my buddies made for a contest. I don't like the song, and hearing it approximately a million times that week really sucked, but we're hoping that the video does well in the contest. let me know what you guys think (oh, an vote on the video on the site if you want too lol). thanks everybody.
Not to mention a second topic for the first post to get people to get others to vote for you once you got to the next round.

But meh, whatever.
Steeples scrape the sky, Praising God.
Everything here exists for God, is sacrificed to God.
For those who have nothing to sacrifice,
It can be a very heartless city indeed.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

I know right? It's almost rude, but meh, I'm not that worried about it.
lionheartviper32
imanewbie

Post by lionheartviper32 »

I know... I'm sorry about that, but I have a really addictive personality... last time I started using a forum with some bit of regularity I basically went from using the forum to living on the forum and I almost failed out of college. I read the forums here every once in a while, but I just think that if I jumped back into using forums again the same thing will happen.
"This... is my BOOM-STICK!!"
-Ash, Army of Darkness
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

lionheartviper32 wrote:went from using the forum to living on the forum and I almost failed out of college.
lol