::Naruto::

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

Damien
Dirty Sennin

Re: ::Naruto::

Post by Damien »

The story is the lamest manga I have read so far..
Have you ever heard of a little thing called bobobo bo bobobo?
Whats wrong with bobobo? I like that Anime, even though I only seen the subbed version. Its just naruto its like a up & down battle it can never be consistently good IMHO. But with the other series I read are pretty much overall consistant.

NARUTO + BLEACH doesn't even come close to the BEST MANGA= ONE PIECE
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Damien wrote:Whats wrong with bobobo?
You're kidding me, right? I can't stand that anime. It's like Puni Puni Pooemi, I can't stand that one either. I just can't watch it. So I haven't seen like hardly any Bobobo, but no thanks. There's just no comparison, IMO. Naruto is at least 10x's better. It's really just a matter of taste though. I know that you prefer comedy, whereas I can't watch anime solely for laughs. Though many of the series I read, including Naruto, are often funny. Difference in opinion really. I mean, Naruto isn't my favorite fighting series by any means, but it's up there.

Speaking of laughs, One Piece is hilarious. I was watching the anime earlier today. You guys remember the Tactics 15, Pirates Docking System? *Cracks up* Super Emperor! I loved Robin and Zoro's responses.

Robin: "Never ask me to do that again."

Zoro: "I can't believe I did that. Let's forget this ever happened."
Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

Starnum wrote:
Damien wrote:Whats wrong with bobobo?
You're kidding me, right? I can't stand that anime. It's like Puni Puni Pooemi, I can't stand that one either. I just can't watch it. So I haven't seen like hardly any Bobobo, but no thanks. There's just no comparison, IMO. Naruto is at least 10x's better. It's really just a matter of taste though. I know that you prefer comedy, whereas I can't watch anime solely for laughs. Though many of the series I read, including Naruto, are often funny. Difference in opinion really. I mean, Naruto isn't my favorite fighting series by any means, but it's up there.

Speaking of laughs, One Piece is hilarious. I was watching the anime earlier today. You guys remember the Tactics 15, Pirates Docking System? *Cracks up* Super Emperor! I loved Robin and Zoro's responses.

Robin: "Never ask me to do that again."

Zoro: "I can't believe I did that. Let's forget this ever happened."
And thats the reason why One piece is my favorite Anime/manga it is ALWAYS consistant IMHO.

NARUTO + BLEACH doesn't even come close to the BEST MANGA= ONE PIECE
Deathbringer
n00b eater

Post by Deathbringer »

ShinigamiGuts wrote:then why drag out this fight? Why didn't he just bust it out at the beginning ?
Because he never willingly used it before, it was yet another power up bestowed upon him by another person this time by Itachi.

Hell, it was only because of Karin that he discovered that Amaratsu has an "on/off" button.

But it´s funny to see that Sasuke, on his own, is just slightly above average ninja, without the cursed seal and Orochimaru´s abilities, he got his ass seriously kicked by the black dude.

And you guys notcied that the other ninjas recognized the Uchiha´s symbol? Considering that the black ninja is the ninja leader´s brother, it´s all setting up for the great ninja war that it´s one of the Akatsuki goals.
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

yup I noticed that about the symbol as well but by the time they fight naruto will be superpower toad ninja 9 tails guy
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

That's gonna be awesome.
Deathbringer
n00b eater

Post by Deathbringer »

Another thing i forgot to mention is that the whole big thing about MS is that it blinds the user, especially if you start using the big "one hit" moves like Amateratsu. And Sasuke is already starting that process, he was straining his eyes like hell to pull that move.

I hope that he doesn´t use that alot though, the Sharigan is not only getting overused as fuck, it´s getting ridiculous on what it can do.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Well I know is that when mister tough guy does come around to The leaf. He will not have the cake walk he is expecting. In thinking none of his genjitsu should work on a senjitsu (?) powered Naruto. Lets not also forget that Senjitsu on a whole is something that even Pain had to pull out all his stops to beat.

On that note the latest chapter was another one of those that come around every month or so. I can't stand when he does this really, I think the last few pages and perhaps an update on Pain would have made a great chapter.
"Context is for Kings"
Deathbringer
n00b eater

Post by Deathbringer »

Gotta hand it to the author. He mislead us by making us think that Sasuke gained a brain by saying that he only wanted to kill the village´s elders to confirming yet again that Sasuke is a fucking idiot and wants to destroy the entire village. And this is right before Sasuke remembers about the "power of friendship" and defeats Killer bee because of it.

"My brother considered me more important than the village so i´ll do the same and kill them all!"

Nice logic douchebag.
Last edited by Deathbringer on Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, he could just be acting for Tobi too, but we'll just have to wait and see. I have no faith in the kid to be honest, but it would be a pleasant surprise if he actually did pull his head out and get over his hatred and need for revenge. Anyway, I actually liked this chapter, mainly because the part where it was showing Naruto reading Jiraiya's book was really cool, IMO. Also, in case anyone forgot or never noticed, the name of the main character in Jiraiya's book "The Tale of the Gutsy Ninja", is Naruto. The 4th named Naruto after that character, after all. I just think that's awesome, and Jiraiya is my favorite character. I miss the guy, so the nostalgia is nice. Then Sasugey had to show up and ruin it all. >.>

Grahf wrote:senjitsu (?)
Senjutsu. You also called it "genjitsu", it's genjutsu. They use jutsu's.
dialdfordesi
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by dialdfordesi »

Raikage is pissed and might be out for blood not only against Akatsuki, but also against Konoha village.
Trust me, I'm a doctor!
Deathbringer
n00b eater

Post by Deathbringer »

Yeah, he could just be acting for Tobi too, but we'll just have to wait and see. I have no faith in the kid to be honest, but it would be a pleasant surprise if he actually did pull his head out and get over his hatred and need for revenge.
It´s true that Sasuke did said that it was he that was using Akatsuki and not the other way around but that sentence was still pretty vague, he could either be talking about using Akatsuki´s resources and man power to be able to destroy Konoha or he could be talking about taking Madara down at the right moment after killing the elders, maybe both. It will probably depend if Sasuke meets Naruto again.
Anyway, I actually liked this chapter, mainly because the part where it was showing Naruto reading Jiraiya's book was really cool, IMO. Also, in case anyone forgot or never noticed, the name of the main character in Jiraiya's book "The Tale of the Gutsy Ninja", is Naruto. The 4th named Naruto after that character, after all. I just think that's awesome, and Jiraiya is my favorite character
Yeah, it was cool. I think that the character in the book was intended to look like an adult Naruto because of the name connection, i liked the design alot.

Also, was i the only one who thought that Karin´s method of healing was awesome?
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, Sasuke seemed pretty serious, and while I fear the worst from him, I hope for the best. I agree that the character in Jiraiya's book looked like an adult Naruto, I thought he looked cool too. Heh, oh yeah, Karin's healing power is cool. I'd definitely take a bite. ;)
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

I wish naruto was finished with his training already and fighting someone
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

at least naruto finishes his training next chapter
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

can't be too sure about Naruto finishing anything any time soon. But I actually look forward to the summit of the 5 kages. That should be really insightful. Also Pain is lurking out there, which of course is the ultimate wildcard.
"Context is for Kings"
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

it said in the corner on the last page next week naruto finishes his training
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

it said that Sasuke and Itachi's fight was going to reach its conclusion every week in the corner.
"Context is for Kings"
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

:?
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

I like my glasses half empty. ;)
"Context is for Kings"
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Does that mean you prefer to only have one eye? *Que rim-shot*

Glasses...get it? *sigh* Nevermind. :P
Deathbringer
n00b eater

Post by Deathbringer »

Hahahahaha.....i don´t get it.

Oh wait, i get it. It´s just not funny.

ZING!

Ha, I´m priceless....
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, I know. :P
fujinsan
Flexing spam muscles

Post by fujinsan »

Actually the last three posts weren't funny, now a chapter so boring that everyone wants to crack jokes about things to keep this thread active now thats funny.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Shut up! Your brain's...not...funny. >.>

:P