Changing of the guards

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

uncempt
Buzkashi wannabe

Re: Changing of the guards

Post by uncempt »

Good luck in your new life offline psi. See you around.
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

Good luck for your future. I hope you'll still be around on and off.
Brainpiercing
"Beer cures poison" - (almost) Guts.
Rolos
Tastes like burning!

Post by Rolos »

I am relatively new to the forums, but in the short time I have been here I have come to admire your hard-work, patience and dedication.

This isn't the United States of Whatever, this isn't a democracy, there isn't any freedom here. Just me, the benevolent dictator. Don't piss me off. You can download berserk WITHOUT even having to post, without even creating an account. So... anyone wanna post shit like "initialdrew"?

Never a poster, just an avid reader.

Looks like I finally signed up after all these dedicated reads from you guys. Anyways, I've been meaning to say something for awhile, but you moderators and scanslators act like total children. While it's true that you have children to contend with, maybe you should just consider releasing and releasing only. These forums have been helpful in finding out release dates, but geez, you guys are fucking control freaks. Yeah, I know you're not used to having control, but once you have a site and "cool" avatar, then BOOM, you're cool because you decided so. Maybe one day you'll graduate from college in your computer science/minor in japanese and you'll find that asian girlfriend you've always wanted. Sad sad sad moderators.

PS: my wife laughed at you.

or

"The squeaky wheel does NOT get the grease, the squeaky wheel gets replaced." ~ psi29a

that kind of shit changed my life.

Good luck on your new life in Belgium man.
One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings.
~Diogenes of Sinope