Vote for MGO clan name

Welcome to the official EG Gaming Buzkashi League (EGBL).

Moderator: EG Members

Which name do you prefer for the MGO clan?

Philanthropy
25%
The God Hand
50%
Corrupted Fox
No votes
Outer Heaven Inc
25%
Other
No votes

Total votes: 4

War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Vote for MGO clan name

Post by War Machine »

Go ahead and vote even if you don't play MGO. If you want to suggest a name, keep in mind that there's a character limit ("Primus Inter Pares" was too long unfortunately).

Edit: Ok, restarting poll to include Outer heaven inc.
Last edited by War Machine on Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
Starnum
Elven King

Re: Vote for MGO clan name

Post by Starnum »

I still like Outer Heaven Inc. if it's available. However it's all good. My preference would that it be MGS themed, so if it meets that theme, I'll be happy. ;)
fujinsan
Flexing spam muscles

Post by fujinsan »

Outer heaven inc. is the exact character count so it's a possibility. I myself kindof like corrupted fox amoung some of the others, but Philanthropy sounds badass too. Remember, the clan emblem resembles the clan so it has to match.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, I like all of those, and if Outer Heaven Inc. doesn't work, we could be the Neo Outer Heaven group. Neo Outer Heaven is now my first vote, and then Corrupted Fox, and Philanthropy. I still like Harbingers of the Patriots too. :P
fujinsan
Flexing spam muscles

Post by fujinsan »

The deadline of this pole will be tomorrow then I'm making it, and if it's still a tie by then, I'm going to name it neo outer heaven.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Fujin made the clan, but he named it Neo OuterHeavon, lol. We'll fix the spelling in a week when he's able to redo it.
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

Ha, funny!
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
Dio
King of Alcohol

Post by Dio »

Love the clan name. When I move into my new place expect me to be playing a lot
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Dio wrote:Love the clan name. When I move into my new place expect me to be playing a lot
Groovy.
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

The clan pictures is the brand, it's pretty cool next to your name in MGO. So to anyone who reads this, come and join us.

By the way, are you gonna change the name to Neo OuterHeaven or should we just accept it as it is and move on?
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yes, we will be changing the name to Neo OuterHeaven as soon as we can. Also, I really like having the Brand of Sacrifice as our emblem, so awesome job on that. This thread is no longer needed, and we have the official MGO thread now, so I'm locking this one.