::Bleach::

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

Damien
Dirty Sennin

Re: ::Bleach::

Post by Damien »

War Machine wrote:We're getting negative chapters now... damn...
What the hell is the DAMN point of that? Does it add to the story at least?

NARUTO + BLEACH doesn't even come close to the BEST MANGA= ONE PIECE
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

So far nothing substantial, but they're giving some background on the guys that helped Ichigo with his hollow form and the old captains.

The damn is because the story was going into a big fight and he cut away from it.
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
Deathbringer
n00b eater

Post by Deathbringer »

They been very interesting so far, it´s involving the Vizards when they were Death Gods in Soul Society and it´s going to shed some light on Aizen´s schemes while he was down the ladder.

It´s a story involving several characters and it´s much more entertaining than all of the Hueco Mundo arc so far.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, I agree Deathbringer. I'm enjoying these new negative chapters. Besides, anything that involves Kisuke is good stuff. ;)
Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

Meh then, I will just wait till the big fight starts, and wait to see this negative chapter stuff in the Anime.

NARUTO + BLEACH doesn't even come close to the BEST MANGA= ONE PIECE
Deathbringer
n00b eater

Post by Deathbringer »

Starnum wrote:Yeah, I agree Deathbringer. I'm enjoying these new negative chapters. Besides, anything that involves Kisuke is good stuff. ;)
Heh, it was nice to finally have confirmation that Yorouchi was a freaking captain, everyone and their mom assumed she was just the leader of the secret ops division.

And did you noticed the Old captain guy? Notice the scarf that he wears and the dude behind him.

10 bucks that´s Byakuya´s dad.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

if I'm not mistaken it was stated that she was Captain of the 2nd division.
"Context is for Kings"
fujinsan
Flexing spam muscles

Post by fujinsan »

Who yourichi? I don't think it previously stated that she was a captain pryer, I always that she was uraha's luietinet.
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

It was revealed that she was the captain of that division when she fought against the girl that makes butterfly tattoos all the way back in the Soul Society Arc.
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
Deathbringer
n00b eater

Post by Deathbringer »

It was revealed that she was the captain of that division when she fought against the girl that makes butterfly tattoos all the way back in the Soul Society Arc.

I don´t think it was specifically said she was a Captain back then, just that she was the commander of the secret ops.

And this chapter was very interesting, Soul Society is starting to sound a lot more like a dictatorship with Kisuke´s explanation. The moment he spoke why that pseudo- Asylum existed, i immediately thought about the crazy Scientist guy and Kenpachi.

Let´s see were this is going.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

This is getting really interesting. :)
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

Deathbringer wrote:It was revealed that she was the captain of that division when she fought against the girl that makes butterfly tattoos all the way back in the Soul Society Arc.

I don´t think it was specifically said she was a Captain back then, just that she was the commander of the secret ops.
They said Yoruichi used to have the other girl's position (i.e. captain) before she left. They even showed a couple of flash backs with Yoruichi wearing captain clothes.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Didn't Rukia say it when Yoruichi showed up at the tower and had the shadowstep showdown with her brother. that was well before the fight with Soi Fong.
"Context is for Kings"
Deathbringer
n00b eater

Post by Deathbringer »

They said Yoruichi used to have the other girl's position (i.e. captain) before she left. They even showed a couple of flash backs with Yoruichi wearing captain clothes.
True but according to last chapter you don´t have to be a Death God to have Death God powers, Yoruichi´s family, who made up the secret operations and the Disciplinary corps, excelled in those and decided to join the 13 squads some point in Bleach´s timeline.

Not that i´m arguing against toy but when they showed Soi Fong´s flashback Yoruichi never wore a Captain´s robe, which was why this confusion came up in the first place.

Funny thing is that in this last chapter where she´s in her castle, she doesn´t wear the fucking thing.
fujinsan
Flexing spam muscles

Post by fujinsan »

well it looks like 103 more chapters until we get back to story, lol reminds me of berserk just not as long
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

wow Starnum can this be finally it? can we finally see Kisuke throw down?
"Context is for Kings"
Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

Much to look forward to in next week's chapter.

My bet is that they're going to peace out after exchanging a few swings.
"Don't you get it yet?! If she's beautiful, you'll die instantly!!" Chopper
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

these flashbacks suck
Deathbringer
n00b eater

Post by Deathbringer »

I disagree, Bleach has never been so interesting.

This is much better than the constant DBZ fighting that was going on for months in Bleach where we got 2 minutes of development fight after fight after fight.

Ninja spiked afro Tousen for the win. I love that guy.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah man, you're crazy ShinigamiGuts, this flashback arc is the shit. Oh, I so want to see Kisuke and Aizen throw-down in the next chapter. :D
Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

Kiske looks like an dark anime-version of Sherlock Holmes, and Watson's just way fucking out there.
"Don't you get it yet?! If she's beautiful, you'll die instantly!!" Chopper
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

They really picked up; I'm looking forward for the next negative chapter. The only thing I'm wondering right now is, how come nobody said anything about Aizen in the course of those 100 years to the present?
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

thats easy to answer. Everyone involed either ran or is dead. Aizen also is responsible for the hypnosis of everyone else. Soooooooooo he probably frame Kisuke who ran to Yoruichi for help escaping.
"Context is for Kings"
shcnoff
imanewbie

Post by shcnoff »

Grahf wrote:thats easy to answer. Everyone involed either ran or is dead. Aizen also is responsible for the hypnosis of everyone else. Soooooooooo he probably frame Kisuke who ran to Yoruichi for help escaping.
hey, good call. so, it said owari at the end of -97. so we can get back to the fighting now please? i'm still confused actually. where does ichigo's dad fit into this and why is he still wearing captain's robes? was he never banished from soul society? so why is he in karakura town now? if kisuke knew the hougyoku would cause ichigo to turn into a vizard, why didn't he do anything to help? when hirako fought grimmjaw, did that throw a wrench into aizen's plans to see his old captain alive? i didn't want to wait for chapter -1, but i was looking forward to having some questions answered.
let your logic be your guide
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

shcnoff wrote:
Grahf wrote:thats easy to answer. Everyone involed either ran or is dead. Aizen also is responsible for the hypnosis of everyone else. Soooooooooo he probably frame Kisuke who ran to Yoruichi for help escaping.
hey, good call. so, it said owari at the end of -97. so we can get back to the fighting now please? i'm still confused actually. where does ichigo's dad fit into this and why is he still wearing captain's robes? was he never banished from soul society? so why is he in karakura town now? if kisuke knew the hougyoku would cause ichigo to turn into a vizard, why didn't he do anything to help? when hirako fought grimmjaw, did that throw a wrench into aizen's plans to see his old captain alive? i didn't want to wait for chapter -1, but i was looking forward to having some questions answered.
People are very self-centered, they know exactly what's happening and all the dangers Ichigo and his party face, yet they say nothing about it and continue as if everything is ok.