Berserk 294 - Exodus

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Rolos
Tastes like burning!

Re: Berserk 294 - Exodus

Post by Rolos »

Nope, thats way too simple. He would probably say somehting criptic and seemingly incoherent that will make sense in a very far future.

Example:

Rabban: So Lord Griffith....where is the guy with that ridiculously long sword that used to be your boy toy?
(The next frame is a zoom on griffith's face while the wind moves his hair)
Griffith:"He has left the tidal side.......yet the fish jumps higher and higher every time the current turns its attention towards the dream"
Rabban: Sure.........ahem........aaaaaand.....what do you think about the weather?
(Yep........another zoom)
Griffith: The monkeys follow suit the will the thread of fate has determined for them.............................................potato salad......knee-cap

One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings.
~Diogenes of Sinope
TheDrizzit
Beware my tactical spam

Post by TheDrizzit »

Hasn't one of the nobility chums seen Guts and pulled him aside to ask him about it?

I don't remember how that panned out though...perhaps its time for another read all of my bersek mangas in 3 days binge...
That's right!! Another pointless post by me bitches!!! HA!
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

thedavemc wrote:What would Griffith say if one of his new Midland nobility chums asked him "whatever happened to the captain of your raiders?"
TheDrizzit wrote:Hasn't one of the nobility chums seen Guts and pulled him aside to ask him about it?

I don't remember how that panned out though...perhaps its time for another read all of my bersek mangas in 3 days binge...
Yeah, Owen. If Griffith wanted to pretend that Guts still worked for him, the stuff Owen saw would make it really easy. After all, it would be easy to pretend that Guts did all of that on Griffith's orders to help keep the nobles alive.

I don't see Griffith doing something like that. Telling that kind of lie has too big a risk that it might eventually get found out (such as because of Gut's future actions) which would destroy his credibility.
TheDrizzit
Beware my tactical spam

Post by TheDrizzit »

I think Griffith just thinks that Guts is his unofficial bitch now...

I would like to quote Guts again with a not quite exact quote but what I remember, "I bet you've never had that pretty little face of yours smashed in..."

Yea, he needs a good sword to the air above his shoulder again. This series better DAMN WELL NOT end up like Devilman. But now that I thought of it...dammit I don't want to...
Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

Such blasphemy! Something of that nature would ever happen to Berserk!
Bow to Golbez
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

What happened to Devilman? You know Miura is a fan of Gou Nagai's, big surprise there. :P

Oh, by the way, the new chapter is trippin balls crazy. I love this shit.
TheDrizzit
Beware my tactical spam

Post by TheDrizzit »

Devilman and Satan's relationship reminds me a lot of Guts and Griffith's. Devilman ends in a huge fight between Satan and Devilman and Satan wins and mourns over the remaining top half of Akira Fudou's (Devilman's) body. Pretty shitty....better not happen with Berserk. If Griffith wins, I'll shit myself for an eternity.

EDIT: Actually, not really a shitty ending as it was still good....but good for devilman....not bersek.
Wib
imanewbie

Post by Wib »

Thank you my friend.
The King
imanewbie

Post by The King »

to it wasok no bad