::One Piece::

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

fujinsan
Flexing spam muscles

Re: ::One Piece::

Post by fujinsan »

O.k i've made up my mind I've begun reading the manga wish me luck. If it sucks blame everyone but myself.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Ok, I hope you enjoy it. Just remember it takes time to really take off. However, once it does, it only continues to get better and better. Ask any fan of the series, and they'll tell you the same. ;)
fujinsan
Flexing spam muscles

Post by fujinsan »

Starnum wrote:Ok, I hope you enjoy it. Just remember it takes time to really take off. However, once it does, it only continues to get better and better. Ask any fan of the series, and they'll tell you the same. ;)
well i've been reading it and to tell the truth i actually dont dislike it like I thought im on chapter 8 and just read zoros story. any insight on his dream coming true anytime soon?
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Ah, you haven't seen anything yet, though that part is pretty cool. Keep reading. Any chance of Zoro's dream coming true anytime soon? Well, not from where you're at. The newest chapter is 488, so you've still got a long ways to go. Even now I'm not sure when we'll see the final battle between Zoro and Mihawk, but Zoro can now do what we saw Mihawk do in their first fight.

[spoiler]Cut ships in half[/spoiler]
fujinsan
Flexing spam muscles

Post by fujinsan »

Starnum wrote:Ah, you haven't seen anything yet, though that part is pretty cool. Keep reading. Any chance of Zoro's dream coming true anytime soon? Well, not from where you're at. The newest chapter is 488, so you've still got a long ways to go. Even now I'm not sure when we'll see the final battle between Zoro and Mihawk, but Zoro can now do what we saw Mihawk do in their first fight.

[spoiler]Cut ships in half[/spoiler]
wow I'm on chapter 80 now and it's just alot of boring flashbacks and i saw that mihawk fight it was badass
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

fujinsan wrote:wow I'm on chapter 80 now and it's just alot of boring flashbacks and i saw that mihawk fight it was badass
Ah, I like the flashbacks. Yes, the fight with Mihawk was badass.
fujinsan
Flexing spam muscles

Post by fujinsan »

please say your joking you have to be pure evil to like flashbacks.
Buuhan1
Mastered PM

Post by Buuhan1 »

Flashbacks are some of the best parts of One Piece, they're usually touching/sad and offer great character development.
I think Guts is a pretty cool guy, eh kills shit an doesn't afraid of anything.
fujinsan
Flexing spam muscles

Post by fujinsan »

oh shit it's getting really good now nami and zoro are fighting
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, if it's a flashback into something we've never seen before, it's cool with me. The flashbacks in One Piece are some of the best in the history of flashbacking. Now those gay ass anime filler style flashbacks that just recap shit you've already seen, those can go to hell.
fujinsan
Flexing spam muscles

Post by fujinsan »

yeah those are the ones I speak of
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Starnum wrote:Yeah, if it's a flashback into something we've never seen before, it's cool with me. The flashbacks in One Piece are some of the best in the history of flashbacking. Now those gay ass anime filler style flashbacks that just recap shit you've already seen, those can go to hell.
:worship: couldnt have said it better myself.
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
fujinsan
Flexing spam muscles

Post by fujinsan »

im on chapter 307 and im getting board with the pirate gambling game they're doing it's annoying.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Fair enough, but wait till you see the insanely awesome story arc that follows. Water Seven and Enies Lobby will blow your mind my friend. Heh, did you enjoy Skypia? It only gets better from here my friend? ;)
ddem1
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by ddem1 »

And then... the shit your pants in amazement Thriller Bark, Oda is a genius :thumb:
fujinsan
Flexing spam muscles

Post by fujinsan »

Starnum wrote:Fair enough, but wait till you see the insanely awesome story arc that follows. Water Seven and Enies Lobby will blow your mind my friend. Heh, did you enjoy Skypia? It only gets better from here my friend? ;)
skypia surprisingly was very vital to the story, I enjoyed it thoroughly^_^

All they are doing now though is pointless unless they get their ship repairman in this ark or lose a member.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Just keep reading.
fujinsan
Flexing spam muscles

Post by fujinsan »

damn one piece is like BOOM! headshot, isn't it? I mean they go to this place where i doubt there will be any story whatsoever and it's like very vital to the story, seriously whats the deal here? Well update I'm on the part where aqua laguna threatens to destroy the town luffy and sanji are pwnt by inanimate objects and nami/chopper are trying to save them quite the predicament.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

I told you this arc is mind blowing man. Wait till you see the insanity that is CP9, and the fights to follow, enjoy! ;)
fujinsan
Flexing spam muscles

Post by fujinsan »

Starnum wrote:I told you this arc is mind blowing man. Wait till you see the insanity that is CP9, and the fights to follow, enjoy! ;)
your right that had to be the best arc, now im where everyone's in the ghoul ship or barker park.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

So, I wonder who knows Duval.
ddem1
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by ddem1 »

Though it seems kinda unoriginal, I think it's something to do with Luffy, just kinda have that feeling but who knows really with Oda :D
fujinsan
Flexing spam muscles

Post by fujinsan »

lol it was sanji harder than hell haha and about the picture too lol
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

What, Sanji? No, it was Luffy, from what I saw. Remember that douche-bag bandit leader guy from Luffy's flashback when he was a kid and Shanks lost his arm to save him? Well, I think Duval is that guy, the leader of that lame bandit gang that thought they could mess with the red-haired pirates. :P
Albator
Hikikomori

Post by Albator »

Fucking hilarious, Oda is the best. Could have been caught laughing at work on this one, I wouldn't even care.