If more people knew what we did to Iran...

All the news that's new and approved. We want your opinion, no matter how wrong it is.

Moderator: EG Members

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Re: If more people knew what we did to Iran...

Post by Buzkashi »

I dont understand what else you want. The countries in the region surrounding afghanistan flooded money into the country to help fight the soviets. They matched all u.s contributions. Is that not helping them. For countries that were considered 3rd world by the west to match contributions.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Shaka Zulu
Buzkashi wannabe

Post by Shaka Zulu »

Whats hard to understand.You were questionning something without being specific or saying anything yourself.

What you just said btw is VERY different from the whole muslim world helping them to try fight the soviets (the mujs who went there hardly fought) as you said. Yeah it was good enough they matched it, but there werent poor 3rd world muslim countries at all. They were GULF countries. They bathe in money, overabundant with it. Its good enough they matched the US,UK and Saudi aid, but again, GULF countries.

Quite different from you earlier saying it was a show of Pan-islamism and a big turn out from the muslim world. Easy to throw money when you have too much of it to the point you cant spend it all (they donate alot to Africa too, doesnt change the fact they still support the likes of genocide in Sudan, or terrorism in algeria/marocco etc). Too many also treated the Afghan war as a novelty and not so seriously.
Until the lion learns to speak, the tales of the hunt will be(weak) told by the hunter
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

It's pretty fucking amazing seeing Shaka Zulu argue like that.
Brainpiercing
"Beer cures poison" - (almost) Guts.
Shaka Zulu
Buzkashi wannabe

Post by Shaka Zulu »

What do you mean? ( I come in peace despite how aggressive I may come off).

And I dont want to be spoiled, but what is the character in your av called? Martian looking bugger.
Until the lion learns to speak, the tales of the hunt will be(weak) told by the hunter
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

Well, so far it was always Buz and you against me.... :)

Now I don't even need to say anything, because I couldn't put things better about this particular topic. (At least not without research.)

Oh, and my avatar... there's this manga. I forget the name, something with a B... :o

And his name is Void. I always wanted to use Ms-paint to draw a nice sort of ring-piercing into the brain, but I was too lazy.
Brainpiercing
The Prince
Tastes like burning!

In Islamybad today........

Post by The Prince »

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan - A suicide bomber rammed a car laden with explosives into the election office of an independent candidate in northwest Pakistan Saturday, killing 37 people days before a crucial parliamentary vote, government officials said.........
And this is just par for the course in Pakistan these days. Intead of debates and caucuses, apparently these people hold mass-suicide bombings to sway elections. True democracy in action.......

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23195568
Let's put a smile on that face...............
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

Shaka Zulu wrote:And I dont want to be spoiled, but what is the character in your av called? Martian looking bugger.
lol. the manga it's from is basically the main reason behind these forums
The Prince
Tastes like burning!

Re: In Islamybad today........

Post by The Prince »

The Prince wrote:
ISLAMABAD, Pakistan - A suicide bomber rammed a car laden with explosives into the election office of an independent candidate in northwest Pakistan Saturday, killing 37 people days before a crucial parliamentary vote, government officials said.........
And this is just par for the course in Pakistan these days. Intead of debates and caucuses, apparently these people hold mass-suicide bombings to sway elections. True democracy in action.......

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23195568
Not to be outdone........
KANDAHAR, Afghanistan - A suicide bombing at an outdoor dog fighting competition killed 80 people and wounded dozens more Sunday, an Afghan governor said, in what appeared to be the deadliest terror attack in Afghanistan since the fall of the Taliban in 2001.
I blame Israel.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23205054
Let's put a smile on that face...............
Shaka Zulu
Buzkashi wannabe

Post by Shaka Zulu »

MrFelony wrote:
Shaka Zulu wrote:And I dont want to be spoiled, but what is the character in your av called? Martian looking bugger.
lol. the manga it's from is basically the main reason behind these forums

Hehe, Brainpiercing made the same crack, but I said I dont want to be spoiled for a reason. I know he is a character (one of ze demon buddies of Femto) from there, but not in the manga from where I was (8th volume), hence not wanting to be spoiled ;)
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

No sweat. Actually that image is from volume 1-4, someplace, from the first eclipse that ever happens in the manga. But now enough with the OT.
Brainpiercing
Shaka Zulu
Buzkashi wannabe

Post by Shaka Zulu »

I dont want to restart the same thing Buz, but you were preaching how the muslim/arab world/league are such back covering brotherhood and a show of pan-islamism(or in this case pan-arabism). Well reading and seeing the one of the all time worst and lows that is happening in Gaza RIGHT NOW, and seeing not a single pip of support or sympathy being shown by the other ME countries, I am not suprised at all. They are allways quiet when horrific things like this happends, its depressing and is bussiness as usual.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I justified it because I said they were fighting the soviets who were Godless. Don't call me out on your self hating bullshit.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Shaka Zulu
Buzkashi wannabe

Post by Shaka Zulu »

Haha, fiesty!

Not calling your out, even if you did say it a general way to by bringing up Palestine as an example of pan-islamism(brought up the concept it self, instead the soviet war). But just saying what you said in this thread reminded me of whats going on Palestine now, its a frigging massacre, and the ME countries (and muslim world) are saying zip.
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

oh, i thought you meant the other definition of spoiled