Gats' Inner Demons

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

NINJ4
Mastered PM

Post by NINJ4 »

Yeah, also underlined by Griffith's (I really would rather refer to him as Femto, since Griffith was SUPPOSE to be a cool character - at least during the golden age T_T) comment to himself about a feeling left behind by the vessel that he used right after the battle on the hill of swords.
RUDNICKI'S NOBEL PRINCIPLE
"Only someone who understands something absolutely can explain it so no one else can understand it."
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

I understand your pain, but you may as well call him Griffith. Here's a couple of reasons why. Everyone calls him that, including the characters in the manga. He was really only called Femto a couple of times. Plus, now that he's returned to the physical world, he doesn't even look like "Femto" anymore. :P
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

The child must be thiers not just that it looks very much like Casca and it responds to them.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I think that Kushans made a Illusion or a fake child to immatate what Gutts' and Cascas might be like. I think the reason they created this "false baby" is still to be determined however. But im sure well see more of him/her.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Doubt it Buzkashi. The kushan woudl not have pulled guts back from being berserk like the child did. I also doin;t think Casca woudl be drawn to a false child. She was drawn to the demon lucking child before, and so if they were to create an illusion she woudl recognize it woudl be in teh demon form. Also she is drawn to the childs soul I woudl think, therefore the soul must be there for her to be drawn to it.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Wow, good way to rationalize there Buz...not. :P

Yeah, it's so their kid. Does Miura really need to blatantly spell everything out for us? I'm sure he hopes that his fans have some semblance of what might be called inference skill. Skull Knight is Gaiseric, and the kid on the beach was their son, nuff said.
NINJ4
Mastered PM

Post by NINJ4 »

LOL, this thread is gonna be like that Skull Knight-Gaiseric/Zodd-Gutts identity/family relation thread back at DP :D
RUDNICKI'S NOBEL PRINCIPLE
"Only someone who understands something absolutely can explain it so no one else can understand it."
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

GUTSS CAN USE THE BEHELIT!!!!ONE!!ONE111
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Ninja: No, it won't.

Buzkashi: Please don't do that.
Concealed_Rage
imanewbie

Post by Concealed_Rage »

The child could be guts and caska's child in his astro form, since Griffith took his body, he could be free of the bonds of flesh and watch over them, like he used to do with guts when he was being attacked by those dream monsters.
"He appeared right in front of me, and he wasn't a demon... but what looked like a human. As if he'd been yanked from before into the present unchanged. I gazed at him and for a second... I forgot to kill him."
- Guts from Berserk
Gatzz
Mastered PM

Post by Gatzz »

Silke also said she thought the OD flow of the child was "weird"
Dont remember her exact words...
Either way, I wonder what she meant with that.
Azrael
notanewb

Post by Azrael »

Just seems to be pointing at the fact that the child is far from normal.
"For you are life, rarer than a quark and unpredictable beyond the dreams of Heisenberg; the clay in which the forces that shape all things leave their fingerprints most clearly."
- From Alan Moore's The Watchmen
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, but he seems to have a physical body. They were able to touch him and stuff. I'm sure Miura will explain later. ;)
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Maybe through a process akin to cellular division, the baby split in two?! I don't know, the thing with the baby is much like Inyusha (did I spell that correctly) where that damned freaky baby is like, cut in half, but still manages to survive. I didn't really get the reasoning behind that either :? .

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

(No, you didn't. It's "Inuyasha", since you asked. ;))
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Chippo is like the Puck of inuyasha.
Concealed_Rage
imanewbie

Post by Concealed_Rage »

and Inuyasha is like Berserks gay cousin
"He appeared right in front of me, and he wasn't a demon... but what looked like a human. As if he'd been yanked from before into the present unchanged. I gazed at him and for a second... I forgot to kill him."
- Guts from Berserk
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Inuyasha and DBZ is what got me into all this ....
Azrael
notanewb

Post by Azrael »

Quite a jump in content, if you ask me.
"For you are life, rarer than a quark and unpredictable beyond the dreams of Heisenberg; the clay in which the forces that shape all things leave their fingerprints most clearly."
- From Alan Moore's The Watchmen
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

*nods
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

*does arm pump* HOOOYAAAAA!!!!!!
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Well, I guess this thread has run its course then.

*Shackles the demon and throws it into the abyss*
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

dos then reaches and pulls the demon out of the abyss only to throw it back, not letting Starnum have the satisfaction of locking this thread