Zetman vol.8 tank

Evil-Genius' latest information on its current projects: Angel Heart, Biomega, Watanabe, and Zetman.

Moderator: EG Members

Xandarg
Mastered PM

Zetman vol.8 tank

Post by Xandarg »

So I read that EG is waiting for some high quality scans of Zetman vol 8 before making a release. Well, I'm probably going to get my hands on it relatively soon since I wanna see what happens and I need to practice my Japanese (all comes down to a possible road trip to NYC next saturday and stop into BookOff), so I can most likely get high quality scans to Eldo, psi, or whoever handles that stuff by the end of the month (if you guys still haven't found a tank for it by then). Tell me what you think (I just have some crappy HP scanner/printer, but it's capable of scanning at really high resolution, think it'll good enough?).
Starnum
Elven King

Re: Zetman vol.8 tank

Post by Starnum »

I think we may have found something, but I'm not sure. Definitely let Eldo know. Either way, we appreciate the help. ;)
The Prince
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Prince »

Xandarg wrote:So I read that EG is waiting for some high quality scans of Zetman vol 8 before making a release. Well, I'm probably going to get my hands on it relatively soon since I wanna see what happens and I need to practice my Japanese (all comes down to a possible road trip to NYC next saturday and stop into BookOff), so I can most likely get high quality scans to Eldo, psi, or whoever handles that stuff by the end of the month (if you guys still haven't found a tank for it by then). Tell me what you think (I just have some crappy HP scanner/printer, but it's capable of scanning at really high resolution, think it'll good enough?).
Was just there myself. Got Jump's latest 7 tanks for Berserk.....too bad my japanese sucks.
Let's put a smile on that face...............
miyagiCE
Tastes like burning!

Post by miyagiCE »

Xandarg wrote:So I read that EG is waiting for some high quality scans of Zetman vol 8 before making a release. Well, I'm probably going to get my hands on it relatively soon since I wanna see what happens and I need to practice my Japanese (all comes down to a possible road trip to NYC next saturday and stop into BookOff), so I can most likely get high quality scans to Eldo, psi, or whoever handles that stuff by the end of the month (if you guys still haven't found a tank for it by then). Tell me what you think (I just have some crappy HP scanner/printer, but it's capable of scanning at really high resolution, think it'll good enough?).
Thanks for the offer Xandarg. I have scanned the entire volume the other day, releases are bound to float about sooner or later.
Xandarg
Mastered PM

Post by Xandarg »

I await them with relish since I haven't actually finished the volume myself yet (reading in Japanese sure is brain-taxing).