BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBo

The latest and greatest of Japanese Animation. Found something new, or perhaps old and arcane... if it has to do with anime, it goes right here.

Moderator: EG Members

ZoddsNo1Fan
This is my new home

BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBo

Post by ZoddsNo1Fan »

I recently stumbled onto an episode of BoBoBo on youtube. At first i was thinking it was gonna be dumb(as i had remembered when i had seen an episode a year ago)but i found myself chuckling at this anime's wacky humor and downright revolutionary approach to a comedy anime.

The creator of BoBoBo is either completely insane or a genious because i find myself asking myself "WTF" while i lmao in every single episode. Whether your 12 or 25 this anime is rediculous enough to have anyone gigleing to its absolutley random lines(literally every minute of the show you dont know whats gonna happen)

BoBoBo shadows many other animes(i.ei DBZ, Gundam) and hints toward the rediculous side of what would be like with BoBoBo and friends in them. Everyone should give this series a try(though the English version has the first couple of episodes released, from what i heard the producers who mae the english dvds did a horrible job).

You can rest assured that when a good version of dvd comes out with these episodes ill be buying them.

Heres a little taste of the series.
[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=obhhwVfkCb8[/youtube]
Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

Yah I watched the first 10 or so episodes till it was licensed and dropped by the fansub group, I watched like 1-2 episodes of the dub, yet I couldn't stomach it.

NARUTO + BLEACH doesn't even come close to the BEST MANGA= ONE PIECE
ZoddsNo1Fan
This is my new home

Post by ZoddsNo1Fan »

You dont like the dubb??! I dunno for me if the dub is decent i usually like it, but if, say 4 kids, dubs one im ussually like "ewww". Personally i think the BoBoBo dub is pretty good.
Tonbo
Mastered PM
Location: I am the one who lives in the darkness, and shatters it.

Re: BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBo

Post by Tonbo »

All 76 episodes are currently up on Veoh so I watched the first couple and then the last one. Wow, my brain hurts. I'm pretty sure I didn't miss anything either. I can't believe it lasted 76 episodes, but it must be easier to write for when you don't have to worry about making any sense. It reminds me of my middle school creative writing class; the more non sequitur tangents, the more it was a work of genius. The first episode was worth it though. Wow.
killxo
imanewbie

Re: BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBo

Post by killxo »

dude bobobo is fucking hilarious, watched it since the first ep aired on toonami. shit is so random, love it

FIST OF THE NOSEHAIR
"well, it's kind of hard to concentrate with you sucking on my penis all the time" - Tom Green