Fan Art

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

MrFelony
E-Thug

Re: Fan Art

Post by MrFelony »

only reason why i said it looked like it might be from the video game was just because it looked like it was from a video game. i never played it so i didnt know ;). and i also thought you did it originally because i've never seen him pose like that. dont worry, it's a great pic and (as far as i know) original :P.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Wow, those are two hot backgrounds. ;)
madonnalal
notanewb

Post by madonnalal »

My first use of Photoshop.

I still need some work, but I rather like how this first attempt turned out. Of course I like it, its all Kentaro Miura :P
lon3vvolf
n00b Smasher

Post by lon3vvolf »

Caska being raped... Gutts chopping his arm off... Gutts slaughtering dozens of men/trolls/things... the king trying to rape his daughter... Griffith sacrificing the hawks... even pirates

Im ok with all of those things I just mentioned, but for some reason this picture makes me feel uneasy.
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

Hey, there's kid raping as well, kiddy pr0n isn't that far off. Nice coloring, madonnalal.

Anyway, I also went ahead and colored something:

I wanted to make a set of computer icons of different things from Berserk which will look like this once finished:

Right now I've only done two icons, the Puck I already showed and this one (taken from one of the artbooks) that still needs a few changes with the colors:

I also plan to do the deformed behelit, the formed behelit, the brand, and maybe the midland flag. After that I don't know, is there any other object from Berserk that you'd want as an icon? Once I have a full set I'll host them somewhere so you can get them if you want.
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
FightClub
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by FightClub »

lon3vvolf wrote:Caska being raped... Gutts chopping his arm off... Gutts slaughtering dozens of men/trolls/things... the king trying to rape his daughter... Griffith sacrificing the hawks... even pirates

Im ok with all of those things I just mentioned, but for some reason this picture makes me feel uneasy.
At least he didn't shop a wiener on him.
Rolos wrote:-He was born from a corpse? Has been killing (or assisting in the process) people ever since he was 5? Hahahaa...talk about having a shitty life. Its hilarious because he's not me.
TheDrizzit
Beware my tactical spam

Post by TheDrizzit »

War machine -- Yos should so do a clip for when you empty your recycle bin that has Guts yell "Griffis!!!" LMao...that would be awesome.

How about a cute sprite of Zodd?
That's right!! Another pointless post by me bitches!!! HA!
lon3vvolf
n00b Smasher

Post by lon3vvolf »

War Machine wrote:Hey, there's kid raping as well, kiddy pr0n isn't that far off.
Yeah, thats why I said 'Im ok with all of those things I just mentioned.' I didn't mention kid raping because I'm quite opposed to it.
Buuhan1
Mastered PM

Post by Buuhan1 »

I don't recall this "kid raping", closest I recall is when Caska was a child, but the dude failed.
I think Guts is a pretty cool guy, eh kills shit an doesn't afraid of anything.
Khelegond
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Khelegond »

Gatts was raped by Donovan when he was just a little kid. 12 Years old, I think.
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

if that happened today, all guts would have to do is clench his butt cheeks and rip off the guys dick
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

TheDrizzit wrote:War machine -- Yos should so do a clip for when you empty your recycle bin that has Guts yell "Griffis!!!" LMao...that would be awesome.

How about a cute sprite of Zodd?
Ha ha ha! Let me look into it, replacing the sound of emptying the recycle bin shouldn't be that hard.

As for the Zodd sprite, I'm only coloring and stealing other people's work, so if there's a cute Zodd in the manga I can do something from that. Kinda like this one, which I'll do later:

"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
Shiroi_Karasu
imanewbie

Post by Shiroi_Karasu »

quick coloring to pass time:
Sloth is the greatest attribute of man. It has lead to the invention of wheel and remote control.
Buuhan1
Mastered PM

Post by Buuhan1 »

Wow, you did that fast. That reminds me that I ditched my Berserk colorings months ago after working hard on them. XD
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Great job Shiroi_Karasu, great stuff. :D
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

Shiroi_Karasu wrote:quick coloring to pass time:
Congratulations, you're cool.
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
Arcandus
notanewb

Post by Arcandus »

Shiroi_Karasu wrote:quick coloring to pass time:
The watter is f****ing cool.
Buuhan1
Mastered PM

Post by Buuhan1 »

His coloring of it is nice. The water looked fucking amazing in black and white. How Miura can put this kinda detail into his drawings is beyond me....even moreso cause this is a fricken comic when a still frame is worthy as a full blown framed artwork.
Shiroi_Karasu
imanewbie

Post by Shiroi_Karasu »

This one has been hanging around my hard drive for a while. I finally got enough motivation to finish it.
http://www.kuvaboxi.fi/mediaobjects/ori ... 67orig.jpg

Edit:
http://www.kuvaboxi.fi/mediaobjects/ori ... 69orig.jpg
more blur on flames, corrected Dragonslayer's color and got more shiny look on metal.
Last edited by Shiroi_Karasu on Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sloth is the greatest attribute of man. It has lead to the invention of wheel and remote control.
Buuhan1
Mastered PM

Post by Buuhan1 »

Great job! Tho I'm questioning the colors you chose. The purple I personally don't feel fits....but a blue dragonslayer?
Shiroi_Karasu
imanewbie

Post by Shiroi_Karasu »

I'm re-doing it. There are mistakes and I can't stand those. Reason for purple is corundum is mentioned by the dragon and i found corundum in 1 mineral book and it was purple. Dragonslayer is blue cause I'm lazy. I'll try to pull myself together to make it gray. Give me your ideas for colors and i might try 'em out. :lol:

Edit:
Third time's the charm. 2nd one was another failure, the leg looked like it isn't alive.
http://www.kuvaboxi.fi/mediaobjects/ori ... 72orig.jpg
Eedze
imanewbie

Post by Eedze »

i aint got skills and i only got ms paint. anyways i was trying to make me an avatar. but when i shrink it, i lose most of the details. wich kinda suck
Buuhan1
Mastered PM

Post by Buuhan1 »

Shiroi_Karasu wrote:I'm re-doing it. There are mistakes and I can't stand those. Reason for purple is corundum is mentioned by the dragon and i found corundum in 1 mineral book and it was purple. Dragonslayer is blue cause I'm lazy. I'll try to pull myself together to make it gray. Give me your ideas for colors and i might try 'em out. :lol:

Edit:
Third time's the charm. 2nd one was another failure, the leg looked like it isn't alive.
http://www.kuvaboxi.fi/mediaobjects/ori ... 72orig.jpg
Goodjob, mate! Looks awesome.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Good work mwraiden that is awesome :twisted:

The beast rocks as an AV but missing some cleaning in the larger version

The Skull and beheilt is one of the best I have ever seen props for that :thumb:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Eedze
imanewbie

Post by Eedze »

Sandman wrote: The beast rocks as an AV but missing some cleaning in the larger version
all i had was irfanview and ms paint. can't do much magic with it