Anime Expo

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

Fuji Nagase
I live in a giant bucket.

Re: Anime Expo

Post by Fuji Nagase »

wow! thank you all so much for your nice comments. i am glad you all appriciate how hard it is to make good costumes!! i wanted to show all the real berserkaholoics who knew what was up. plus, most you all know alita, so yeah. and since i told you i was doing it like waaaaay back when, i get to say "look, i told you i would do it!" . not that anyone doubted me, but its quite satisfying to say. so ....yay!
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

Fuji Nagase wrote:...er, yeah. the funny part is this isnt the first time i got comments about my "nice ass" in my costumes as it was called. guess the costumes are workn' for me.(yeah!) see, it's because i worked hard to diet and played capoeria like crazy to get in shape for my costumes better i think i can proudly take the credit for what's going on. so...yeah. thanks. :headbang:
It's good to see you aren't taking comments like that too far in the positive or the negative, because you have to understand that 95% of the guys on the internet wouldn't have the self-confidence to be able to talk to you in real life, let alone tell you you have a nice ass and that they would "hit it." That being said...

:wink:
ImageImage
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Oh, I definitely would, and that's why I said it. Having that kind of confidence is what ended up getting me married in the first place. :P

So, actually I wouldn't say that to you IRL, if my wife was around at least. :P

No, you did a really good job on your costumes though, I was just jokin around with ya. ;)
Buuhan1
Mastered PM

Post by Buuhan1 »

I'm interested in how you made the armor. I don't really know much of cosplay, but if I would ever happen to want to make my own cosplay....I really don't know the first thing.
I think Guts is a pretty cool guy, eh kills shit an doesn't afraid of anything.
Fuji Nagase
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by Fuji Nagase »

okay...(takes a deep breath) how about if you wanna make it someday, you can PM me and ill give you the details. of course guts's armor would be made pretty differently, but i could tell you how to make that if you wanted as well. but...PM me if you REALLY want to know. it takes a long time to explain.
Buuhan1
Mastered PM

Post by Buuhan1 »

Fuji Nagase wrote:okay...(takes a deep breath) how about if you wanna make it someday, you can PM me and ill give you the details. of course guts's armor would be made pretty differently, but i could tell you how to make that if you wanted as well. but...PM me if you REALLY want to know. it takes a long time to explain.
I wont trouble you then. Thanks.
I think Guts is a pretty cool guy, eh kills shit an doesn't afraid of anything.
dstructor
imanewbie

Post by dstructor »

O.o.....
Damn BOOTS !!! XD :shock:
citanuzuki666
notanewb

Post by citanuzuki666 »

Is anybody going to Anime Weekend Atlanta?
uvonky
imanewbie

Post by uvonky »

You did a great job, it's just the cats pajamas.^^ Honestly tho, its caska in the flesh.
ghostdog
imanewbie

Post by ghostdog »

Great cosplay and great work Fuji !
Fuji Nagase wrote: Caska:

Tuned Alita:
:holycrap: