NHK ni Yokoso! 38

Evil-Genius' latest information on its current projects: Angel Heart, Biomega, Watanabe, and Zetman.

Moderator: EG Members

psi29a
Godo

NHK ni Yokoso! 38

Post by psi29a »

Moogles
imanewbie

Re: NHK ni Yokoso! 38

Post by Moogles »

Thats must have been alot of proofing last night = )
Image Dance, damn you
gothicman
imanewbie

Post by gothicman »

I can't wait till the next one :) Great work.
akhmed301
imanewbie

Post by akhmed301 »

Please do not take this the wrong way as I do appreciate what y'all do here but I was trying to get a fix on the status of chapters 39 and 40 of welcome to the NHK. Has the project been dropped or bad raws or something? I understand that the chapters do take a while to produce so if they are coming, I will humbly wait.

Thanks much,
~Tony B.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

akhmed301 wrote:Please do not take this the wrong way as I do appreciate what y'all do here but I was trying to get a fix on the status of chapters 39 and 40 of welcome to the NHK. Has the project been dropped or bad raws or something? I understand that the chapters do take a while to produce so if they are coming, I will humbly wait.

Thanks much,
~Tony B.
Normally I don't reply to posts like this, but well, but since you did type your post so...let's say, well-mannered, I'll just give it a quick status update.

It's actually done. It hasn't been dropped. It's done. I was actually planning to release with other projects, such as Biomega and the such, but so far the group's been busy with their own stuff. Typically, I like a whole batch of chapters all released at once, but if it doesn't happen, it's going to be released next week.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Tonbo
Mastered PM
Location: I am the one who lives in the darkness, and shatters it.

Post by Tonbo »

It's actually done. It hasn't been dropped. It's done. I was actually planning to release with other projects, such as Biomega and the such, but so far the group's been busy with their own stuff. Typically, I like a whole batch of chapters all released at once, but if it doesn't happen, it's going to be released next week.
Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
F#$$#%cK biomegawankathon or whatever. I need my NHK fix.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Ack, :shock:

Please don't disembowel yourself on our account.

The wait will soon be over.