::One Piece::

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Alittle to undead for my taste, but I guess in a world with mermaids there could be all sorts of mythical creatures like vampires and werewolves, but I still think they need to take a rest before they find there last ship mate a singer/Musician.
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Psycho Wolvesbane
Mastered PM

Post by Psycho Wolvesbane »

This would actually be the 9th out of 10 crew members
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

What was it they needed?
Psycho Wolvesbane
Mastered PM

Well with Franky being the Shipwright and Brookes possibly as the musician Luffy never really mentioned what other position he wanted filled.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

so they got a Captin, Navigator, Swordsman, Sharpshooter, Archaeologist (a position that I dont remember him wanting), Cook, Ship Wright, and a Doctor now he needs a Musician and what else???? Dancing Girls???, Bar tender???. Hooker???, Drug Dealer???, Caller (person who announce you)???, Someone from the Women's Liberation act???, a Jedi??? what else could luffy need???.
Devil_Dante
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Devil_Dante »

Sandman wrote:so they got a Captin, Navigator, Swordsman, Sharpshooter, Archaeologist (a position that I dont remember him wanting), Cook, Ship Wright, and a Doctor now he needs a Musician and what else???? Dancing Girls???, Bar tender???. Hooker???, Drug Dealer???, Caller (person who announce you)???, Someone from the Women's Liberation act???, a Jedi??? what else could luffy need???.
how about a clown?
Psycho Wolvesbane
Mastered PM

Perhaps a Merman or Mermaid? For the latter preferably a sexy fighting capable woman.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Yeah Luffy needs more people that can swim so that he doesnt have to worry about falling in the water... and who is better in the water then a mermaid??? well that sounds good but officially there search for a crew will be over after they find a Musician.
Devil_Dante
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Devil_Dante »

So he is a musician/joker after all. (with DF resurrection?) He seems more interesting than I thought. I can't wait for them to set foot on thriller park!
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Had to share this

444 is out you get to learn more about the ship and the island so check it out

Edit: I guess everyone has lost interest in OP for the duration of the haunted Island Arc... I dont blame you but its just getting good I think I am on chapter 452 or something like that well they are fighting elite zombies and it looks like they are fucked... be of course when doesnt it :cool:

Edit: Golden Week is over hah!!! OP is back... well I cant tell you what happened but Luffy is in a tight spot and Bones guy is there to save the day with his cane :twisted:
Devil_Dante
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Devil_Dante »

chapter 455 is allready out too... damn you are slow :P
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

No I just got done looking at 456 (its not scantalated yet :evil: but thats ok)
Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

Sandman wrote:No I just got done looking at 456 (its not scantalated yet :evil: but thats ok)
http://www.bsmanga.com/2007/05/16/one-piece-ch-456/

I got it earlier this afternoon.

NARUTO + BLEACH doesn't even come close to the BEST MANGA= ONE PIECE
Psycho Wolvesbane
Mastered PM

456 was awesome, I predict that 900 with Luffy's shadow will disobey Moria and those 2 will fight, ended up with 900 as the winner and Luffy's ultimate opponent for this arc.
Starnum
Elven King

Re: ::One Piece::

Post by Starnum »

OMG! This shit just gets crazier and crazier.
Psycho Wolvesbane
Mastered PM

Lol the first word out of OZ's mouth was MMEEEEEAAATTTTT!!!!!
Albator
Hikikomori

Re:

Post by Albator »

Psycho Wolvesbane wrote:456 was awesome, I predict that 900 with Luffy's shadow will disobey Moria and those 2 will fight, ended up with 900 as the winner and Luffy's ultimate opponent for this arc.
For some reason I feel that Moria is a pansy when it comes to fight by himself. He's just very powerful because of his army of undead that do his bidding. He seems to have no interest in fighting whatsoever and will probably be flattened by that meatsack. We'll see when it comes down to that.
Ranteil
imanewbie

Post by Ranteil »

I agree, the "big bad shadow man" isn't a fighter. They state repeatedly that he purposely chooses his victoms for the zombies based on strength of both body and will power, expecialy will power. The last because the shadows retain the person's personality, and then submits them to his will. However if the personality is to strong.... well you see how Sanji and Zolo go at it all the time. Anyways that's my two cents.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

So luffy is going to fight his shadow inside 900 huh I hope he is up to the task.... I wonder how to extract a shadow from a corpse????
Albator
Hikikomori

Post by Albator »

You have to throw some salt on/in the corpse.

Piece o' cake.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Salt huh... you would know, extracting and inserting things into corpses is you specialty :twisted: :razz: :lol:
Albator
Hikikomori

Post by Albator »

I am long done with this kind of disgusting behavior. Salt only makes it painful after all.

I am not kidding though, that skeleton guy actually say it in the manga how to extract the shadows from the corpses.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

I fogot I only read the RAW for the last chapter :? so I DLed a Scantlation and read it... salt huh, sounds a little too easy... oh what Zombie got Bones's shadow, the zombie would probably be a perv though... it must be the cheeta zombie :lol: but how in the hell did he become invisable?? maybe that was the corpses Devil Fruit power?? Ok so this arc isnt as bad as I though, but wtf happend to Zoro and Sanji?? I guess I will re-read it later.
Psycho Wolvesbane
Mastered PM

Brooke's shadow is the zombie swordsman Ryuuma, he fought him in 456. Zoro is the other swordsman that you saw beat Luffy, and Sanji is the penguin dog. Also I believe it will be down to Usopp to fire a bag of salt into 900/OZ's mouth to purify the corpse.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Ranteil wrote:well you see how Sanji and Zolo go at it all the time. Anyways that's my two cents.
You deserve to be flogged for that one. :P

Yeah, you just have to throw salt in their mouth, or presumably get it into the corpse in some manner. Use of the penis is optional, of course. However, for someone like Mr. Oz 900, I can only imagine how hard that's going to be. ;)