manga sources

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

hadi
This is my new home

manga sources

Post by hadi »

I'm one of those guys that dedicates a hard drive to store manga.
All the manga download sources i used to use are out of commission. The lurker, mangatrader etc.
If you guys know of a source to download manga please share in this topic.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Re: manga sources

Post by Sandman »

I gave up on downloading them and just started using online readers... sure it can get a little annoying, adds and pop up and what not but at least you get to read it :twisted:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
TheParagon
Mastered PM

Post by TheParagon »

Sandman wrote:I gave up on downloading them and just started using online readers... sure it can get a little annoying, adds and pop up and what not but at least you get to read it :twisted:
why don't you just use an adblocker? like Adblock or Adblock Plus. they are free and super easy to install
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Sandman wrote:I gave up on downloading them and just started using online readers...
Same here. I rarely DL anything anymore. I just use the online reader for manga, and stream anime. It's just easier that way, and the quality and availability for those options has gotten a lot better in recent years.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Yup Hulu with no commercial feature is the way to go for mainstream anime, and mangastream for manga (duh) no pop up adds or annoying scripts or false pages going off every time you flip a page... cough mangareader cough :twisted:

Although mangatown and mangareader do have more manga than you can shake a stick at.
Lsshin
imanewbie

Post by Lsshin »

Ever tried using irc? Most scanlation groups have irc channel with their own bots
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

I have tried the IRC and never found it helpful or easy to use... I didn't try that hard but I would rather just look at manga on line... Hope IRC works for some of the rest of you but not for me thanks.