The Breaker-Breaker New Waves

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

Sandman
Dirty Sennin

The Breaker-Breaker New Waves

Post by Sandman »

Has anyone read the breaker or breaker new waves... I powered through that series in like a couple of days... loved the art, action, comedic breaks, and dialog... names suck though but what would you expect of Koreans :twisted: ... got to love the girls in the series... now on to breakers New waves... its a little more confusing a little less funny but still awesome... damn reading too fast already caught up and no one is translating it... I doubt that Evil_Genius would be willing to start... here is to hoping. :twisted:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Re: The Breaker-Breaker New Waves

Post by Artezul »

I liked the first more better than the second one (New Waves) because there seemed to be a greater element of danger and suspense involved. Or maybe because the author released chapters in batches of 25 - 30 pages, whereas we're lucky to get 17 in New Waves.
"Don't you get it yet?! If she's beautiful, you'll die instantly!!" Chopper
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Still think it New waves is pretty good, getting techniques from all the different clans and being able to mirror techniques only seen once, pretty fucking sweat if you ask me. Plus Kenichi, Naruto and Claymore are gone for a while so I need something to fill the void :evil:
Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

Yeah, this has been the year of the ending series. But, that's just an opportunity to try new, and interesting manga. That being said:

[spoiler]I'm happy to see 9Arts lucid again, and back to his being a hard-ass teacher.[/spoiler]
"Don't you get it yet?! If she's beautiful, you'll die instantly!!" Chopper
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

huhhhhh... not sure what you are referring too and how Is that a spoiler :evil: