Zetman

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

Aldarion
imanewbie

Re: Zetman

Post by Aldarion »

That bar was a place for the players who wanted to integrate into human society. Now EVOL on the other wants nothing like that.
TheParagon
Mastered PM

Post by TheParagon »

Great chapters. really looking forward to see how things will go now
robeetfk1985
imanewbie

Post by robeetfk1985 »

i am a newcomer. I want to read ZEtman. Ive registerd to download it here. But somehow i couldnt.
Please help me.
Is there a thing that iam doing wrong
DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Post by DrPepperPro »

Go here: http://www.evil-genius.us/
Scroll down and look on the right side, the box called Torrent Downloads. The Zetman torrents are at the end. It might not be working right now, but it should be back relatively soon.
For the first volume, since it was initially scanlated by a different group, you can dl that here (as well as other volumes): http://crazytje.be/Manga/4b430d5d-a59c- ... 93d0359e0c
robeetfk1985
imanewbie

Post by robeetfk1985 »

thanks for a help DrPepperPro
I cant wait to read it.
Tessa
imanewbie

when is ZETMAN new chapter will be out?

Post by Tessa »

i'm big fan of zetman n I found all of zetman manga online is translated by evil genius.. n now I'm wondering when will u guys post new chapter.. i'm curious to the death
please continue ur hard work.. I really need to know what happen next..
DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Post by DrPepperPro »

It'll be eventually.
JinKanzaki
imanewbie

Post by JinKanzaki »

DrPepperPro wrote:It'll be eventually.
As I'm an incredibly horrible fanboy, I asked a befriended small scanlator group (some-stuffs), if they could do Zetman, since it's been so long that a chapter was released.

Of course we don't want to steal this project, they offered their collaboration on this manga if you guys agree.

Small info, their translator currently has his hands full, so as far as I know that's the only thing that they are really missing.
Also they aren't a speedy group, but extremely meticulous, so the releases probably won't be weekly, but you don't have to worry that Your good name will be soiled by bad work.

Could You please consider and if You agree, I'll give you their email address.
DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Post by DrPepperPro »

We've had delays related to raw procurement and translation checking in the past few months, but other than that we're good. The next chapter is in QC stage, so more chapters will be coming out soon.
JinKanzaki
imanewbie

Post by JinKanzaki »

DrPepperPro wrote:We've had delays related to raw procurement and translation checking in the past few months, but other than that we're good. The next chapter is in QC stage, so more chapters will be coming out soon.
Ok in other words, you don't need help
embty
imanewbie

Post by embty »

Any ideas on when will the next chapter be released?
DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Post by DrPepperPro »

A few days to a week maybe.
embty
imanewbie

Post by embty »

It has been more than a week now :p
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Sorry for the wait, but don't worry, chapters are currently in production. ;)
Lyserg
imanewbie

Post by Lyserg »

Finally found a site which is still working on the translation. First i would like to thank you for all the work and second mind leaking the info on how much chapters you are working right now? :lol:
JinKanzaki
imanewbie

Post by JinKanzaki »

I'm probably getting on your nerves, but could we please give you a hand in this? The wait is killing me.
All they really need is actually a translator because theirs is occupied already and maybe some other staff from time to time.
If you have concerns about their quality, judge by yourself: http://www.some-stuffs.com

It won't be released weekly because of their help BUT at least a little faster.

Ps: I know Zetman isn't exactly your top priority, so you would benefit from it.
DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Post by DrPepperPro »

Do they have someone that could help specifically with redraws?

Also, I didn't make this policy, but we don't do joints, so if people wanted to help they'd basically be joining this group.

Zetman's pretty much tied in terms of priority with Berserk, and after that, well I don't even know what other manga we scanlate.
JinKanzaki
imanewbie

Post by JinKanzaki »

DrPepperPro wrote:Do they have someone that could help specifically with redraws?

Also, I didn't make this policy, but we don't do joints, so if people wanted to help they'd basically be joining this group.

Zetman's pretty much tied in terms of priority with Berserk, and after that, well I don't even know what other manga we scanlate.
So basically, you don't want another group in the credits...well fair enough, I'll try to convince one of them, but just so it's not just a favor for me, can at least that person in specific be named in the credits?
DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Post by DrPepperPro »

Well yeah we'd credit any people that helped, but we don't do joints.
JinKanzaki
imanewbie

Post by JinKanzaki »

DrPepperPro wrote:Well yeah we'd credit any people that helped, but we don't do joints.
W00t ok, the redrawer is open for negotiations, I'll PM you his email and trust you to give it to whoever is in charge of recruiting :D

I hope this works.
drgnbll
imanewbie

Post by drgnbll »

First of all, i thank you for your good work on zetman so far. I am grateful to you guys, Thanks again.
What i want to know is that, when i search zetman on ANN, i found two zetman manga which is one of their vintage 1994 and 2002. What is their connection?
Second one, Do Zetman ongoing in Japon? If it is, How many chapter published so far?
And lastly, i know you may have some personel business and dont have much time to work on Zetman but i just wonder is there any development about Zetman from your side, i mean when we will be able to read the next zetman chapter?
Thanks in advance.
DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Post by DrPepperPro »

Yes we're working on it. Zetman in Japan is at chapter 203.
drgnbll
imanewbie

Post by drgnbll »

DrPepperPro wrote:Yes we're working on it. Zetman in Japan is at chapter 203.
Thanks for your answer. I hope you can catch it someday.
JinKanzaki
imanewbie

Post by JinKanzaki »

Ahm...you asked for a redrawer...I got you a redrawer (a pretty good one at that) and now you ditch him before he even got work?

I'm a little confused o.O
rei85
imanewbie

Post by rei85 »

Guys how is it proceeding with Zetman translation? It's hard to wait so long especially if you know the scan are there since a while :D