Zetman

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

rei85
imanewbie

Re: Zetman

Post by rei85 »

Is there anybody here?
drvillain
imanewbie

Post by drvillain »

I made an account just to ask what the hell is going on with this?
M.X
imanewbie

Post by M.X »

It is possible that the team is finished with Zetman. It has been a long run, they may have lost interest or some members don't have time anymore. I'm thankful for the work they have done so far.
If this is the case, it would have been nice to have a message on the front page though. Nothing since july... kind of a long time.
superbad
imanewbie

Post by superbad »

I don't think so M.X. Every response they've given in the past few months has said they're working on it so I doubt they would quit without notification. I too am curious as to why they haven't come out with chapters recently.

I've been checking this site every day since last year, and like drvillian I too created an account to ask "what's up?"

There are people interested in reading more Zetman, so please do not stop, but also come out with some new chapters soon please
M.X
imanewbie

Post by M.X »

I hope you're right ! It wouldn't make sense that they abandonned this site without further notice, that's true. But there may be other reasons, I don't know...
rei85
imanewbie

Post by rei85 »

M.X wrote:I hope you're right ! It wouldn't make sense that they abandonned this site without further notice, that's true. But there may be other reasons, I don't know...
It's hard to tell if nobody of the staff read the forum ^^
Anyway it seems to be our lucky day. Chapter 181 was released. Let's hope they'll translate the other available chapters in the next days :)

Of course an intervention here from the team would be much appreciated. You know our lives depend on your work, do you? :D
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

We read the forums, we've just been busy with personal lives. Wasn't much to say really, because as was already said, we are working on it, and will continue to do so. Hopefully with the return of Berserk, you'll be seeing more Zetman over the course of the next few weeks as well. Some of us have busy lives, but we appreciate you're patience in the interim. Don't worry, we'd never abandon you guys without at least giving notice. ;)
drvillain
imanewbie

Post by drvillain »

Starnum wrote:We read the forums, we've just been busy with personal lives. Wasn't much to say really, because as was already said, we are working on it, and will continue to do so. Hopefully with the return of Berserk, you'll be seeing more Zetman over the course of the next few weeks as well. Some of us have busy lives, but we appreciate you're patience in the interim. Don't worry, we'd never abandon you guys without at least giving notice. ;)

Thanks a lot! I'm extremely happy now, with both the return of berserk and zetman.
M.X
imanewbie

Post by M.X »

I had my thanks to yours ! I'm very happy to enjoy this new chapter and can't wait for the next (of course I will ^^)
drvillain
imanewbie

Post by drvillain »

It's looking like no berserk til may. It would be nice if EG could squeeze some Zetman into their personal time for us. I'll try not to beg/pry anymore than this lol
M.X
imanewbie

Post by M.X »

Thanks a lot for the last chapter ! I really like this series, please go on. :D
drvillain
imanewbie

Post by drvillain »

yeah, thanks a lot guys
dschinn
imanewbie

Post by dschinn »

first of all: thanks alot for translating zetman. i became a big fan of this manga! i'd love to see more translated chapters! :)
are you still working on it?
DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Post by DrPepperPro »

Yep we are working on it. After we get caught up on the Gigantomakhia chapters, we'll be able to devote some time to Zetman. And by we I mean me.
dschinn
imanewbie

Post by dschinn »

Nice work, Thank you very much!!
I've just read chapter 191 :)