::Hajime no ippo::

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

::Hajime no ippo::

Post by Buzkashi »

I was wonderin if anyone could give me a good site for scans. Or can anyone send it to me on IRC?
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I already gave you a link to Ippo vol 1-40 in sport mangas thread;)

Here is the link agian http://www.makenshi.com/

Dont forget to write what you think about it. I wanna read what you think about my fav manga.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Dtortot
notanewb

Post by Dtortot »

For newer releases check SnoopyCool, their are having some trouble with their server right now, but #SnoopyCool@irc.highway.net just be sure to have your nick registered.

I am 99.75% awesome!
How awesome are YOU? By Suspended Chaos.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

libaax : I went to the site you gave me but it said there was an error evertime i tried to dl one of em....

Dtortot: Yea i went to snoopy Cool too cause thats where FusionGT gets his. But i didnt know how to get my nickname registred.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Finito
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by Finito »

The last release by SC was chapter 361 I think, and it was release in november. Is there a reason for that or are they just slow?
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

They have problems with thier site.

Snoopy himself said that the next Ippo will be out in a week in the snoopycool forum.....

Buzkashi: You dont need to go to thier irc channel cause they will put the new Ippo in thier site in bt or direct dl.
About the link i gave i will look for another Ipp download site but check that site often to see if the error is gone.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Well in the mean time can anyone send me some volumes on IRC? Pretty please :mrgreen:
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I dont know how to send them by irc or i would send them to you.

But i can send them you by msn if you have it.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

My sister uses msn. Im not so sure but i can try and use it..
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Let me know when you want it.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Now would be great..!!
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

*does arm pump* thank you good sir!!
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Youre welcome just save that link and download it as fast as you can before the links becomes like the other one i gave you;)
Dtortot
notanewb

Post by Dtortot »

You guys could always use:
https://s22.yousendit.com/

Up to one gig, directly to your Email, so if you guys have a gmail account, maybe for once, you can fill it up!

I am 99.75% awesome!
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Where do i get gmail?
Dtortot
notanewb

Post by Dtortot »

You need to get an invitation from someone who has an account. He will email it to you and then you can create a gmail account.

I am 99.75% awesome!
hadi
This is my new home

Post by hadi »

Libaax wrote:Where do i get gmail?
write down your e-mail and i'll send you one..
hadi
This is my new home

Post by hadi »

By the way, Snoopycool site is back
http://www.snoopycool.com
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Whats so great about gmail?
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I heard you need gmail to use yousendit.com and that is sending stuff like mangas....
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

http://www.makenshi.com/

now has volumes 1-40 up for d/l

just wanted to tell everyone that.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

YAY!! Good lookin on that one
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Finaly Finaly and frickking finaly!!!

New Ippo vols out in a couple of hours:D

Volumes 41-51 will be out tonight, i heard from one of the team in #Null
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Da funniest shit was when Takamura Yelled out during Ippos first fight " Dont worry Ippo Becuase your a Heavy Weight Down Here!! *grabs crotch*"