::Naruto::

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

TheParagon
Mastered PM

Re: ::Naruto::

Post by TheParagon »

mangastream released the latest scan of fairy tail about 60 hous later than usual, and they are never do that in the normal case. so its not unlikely that naruto/one piece and other mangas will also be delayed
TheParagon
Mastered PM

Post by TheParagon »

double post, yay

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/code_brea ... 032/9.html

not sure which one came first, this chapter or the one in naruto. but this resembles chidori a lot (its also electricity which is flashing in his hand)
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

god damn its about time naruto fought
Mail
Mastered PM

Post by Mail »

Been waiting for that to happen :lol:

I wonder if Bee's gonna follow him? It would be a pretty awesome tag team.
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

Nah if bee follows I think it'd be obvious he will probably get caught or if he stays they'll be some bullshit reason for bringing back the 9 tailed brothers to lure out naruto and make bee easier to catch
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

well its looking like Some corners are going to be cut. I'm not even too sure if tobi needs to actually capture the 8 and 9 tails anymore.
"Context is for Kings"
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

thats pretty cool itachi and pain just chilling with each other
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

Took about a 100 chapter break and finally caught up. The debate of "Naruto vs Bleach" isn't really an argument anymore, it is clear that Naruto is superior :D

I wonder if Naruto will end after the Fourth World War Arc?
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Well it depends on whether or not Sasuke gets involved, because we've still got the final battle between Sasuke and Naruto to deal with. I think that will be the final major battle we'll see.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Naruto will be Hokage by the time he and sasuke will face off.
"Context is for Kings"
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

I think most likely the Fourth Shinobi World War will leave the 5 nations as victors with both Tobi and Kabuto defeated and Sasuke will be the final villain of Naruto.

Another likely outcome is Tobi is defeated but Kabuto escapes, but Orochimaru takes over Kabutos body and returns.

I really hope not though, Orochimaru is such an annoying villain I hope hes done for good
Satinn
imanewbie

Post by Satinn »

I read Naruto 573 the other day, wow it looks like the faceoff with Naruto & Sasuke might be coming sooner then most people expected. I wonder if they will continue the story when Naruto grows up and who he will pick as his wife (Hinata or Sakura) and who Ino will end up with (probably Chouji?). Then they will have fat blond kids :P. Shikamaru will probably go with Temari.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

Looks like its coming later with Kishimoto sidetracking Sasuke by having him run into Itachi. Them vs Kabuto seems like an interesting fight, more so than the Kages vs Madara (you can tell Madara is just toying with them). It was quite a surprise finding out there is a serpent version of the sacred frog land, and Kabuto is the first one to discover it! I have much more respect for Kabuto now, I really hope Kishi doesn't do a twist later when Orochimaru takes control and returns, that pedo is too weak compared to the big players of recent arcs.

I think most likely Sasuke and Naruto will square off after the world war is over. It feels like its being set up as the reunion fight of the sage brothers between the new generation.
Shade
This is my new home

Post by Shade »

Got back into it recently.. and oh man, i'm actually enjoying it! I guess this is headed to the end though with the war and what not
~http://www.thecenternetwork.com/forum/~
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Glad Naruto is getting back to the other stuff going on instead of Sasuke and itachi vs. Kabuto... and I know they are going to save Naruto's fight for last... Five Kage battle is going to be over so I guess Naruto Vs. tobi is all that is left :twisted:

oh shit the latest chapter shows who tobi is all i have to say is that i knew it[spoiler]Obito[/spoiler] :twisted:

This is looking good all ninja vs Marada and the mask guy and 10 tails that is awesome people are going to die.

Showing the beginning to everything to when Marada and First Hokage fight and become friends :)

Naruto is on its way to ending... I could be wrong but it feels about right.

Yup I was wrong... although I was right about one thing Sasuke is a douche bag :evil:

ITS A TIE REALLY :evil: That is FUCKING STUPID... Madara should have won :twisted:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Double post but it is worth it... NARUTO IS OVER !!!!!!!!!!!! Fifteen years of Flashy ninja shit and it all ends with a happy go lucky full color issue where you get to see who married who new generation of little ninja shits who are a weird mix of both parents... Well there is still anime and a promise of more Naruto manga later next year... oh well if you have been waiting till the end to read the series now is the time.

So now there is Naruto Seventh Hokage Gaiden or something like that... interesting so far although now that Naruto and Sasuke are all powerful and stuff its hard to be excited about there powers... you know they are just going to win anyway.
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip: