ZETMAN anime

The latest and greatest of Japanese Animation. Found something new, or perhaps old and arcane... if it has to do with anime, it goes right here.

Moderator: EG Members

Aluja
Mastered PM

ZETMAN anime

Post by Aluja »

Well, it just started, saw the first episode and I have to say, it's crap, other then the art direction, it's completely CRAP the pacing is EVERYWHERE, they messed up the story so BAD, they try to create the same feelings the manga had, but they FAIL miserably at it! And it felt so rushed....damnit I was really hoping for a good adaption....fuck.
Tessa
imanewbie

Re: ZETMAN anime

Post by Tessa »

true..
but since there's no contiuation of the manga I think I will wait anime ver.. u see I sick of waiting new chapter of zetman
I wonder why new chapter isn't out yet.. in china site it's already reach chapter 189
brunoafh
This is my new home

Post by brunoafh »

I watched up to episode 7 and I don't think I can take anymore. Like Aluja said the art direction and animation is pretty stellar but other than that the series is worthless. I wanted to give it a chance but I hated it more and more every episode.
Lyserg
imanewbie

Post by Lyserg »

It's getting even worse. The Timeline is a mess. The Fights are corrupted crap and according to the Anime the EVOL Boss can't handle Haitani. I was facepalming the entire time when i watched it.