Blue gender

The latest and greatest of Japanese Animation. Found something new, or perhaps old and arcane... if it has to do with anime, it goes right here.

Moderator: EG Members

papasith
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Blue gender

Post by papasith »

finshed watchingt his series last night and found that i really did like it alot. wanted to see what others thought about it and to discuss a few things about it. it seems the ending is probolly the biggest thing to debate so...just in case i'll use spoiler tags [spoiler]in the ending anyone feel a connection between the blues large nest and the world tree from norse myth (Yggdrasil ) hell i didn't want to stretch it this far but the thing was even made from the dead bodies of the blue. and what do you think the significance of the last "blue" w/o a core was, if any?[/spoiler]
DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Re: Blue gender

Post by DrPepperPro »

Hmm I watched that when it was on cartoon network like 5 or 6 years ago, I remember it being pretty good, but that's all.
papasith
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by papasith »

after watching it, i found the fact that cartoon network carried it without all its nudity and cold emotionless sexual content to be a bit erm "funny."'

(edited because i have no idea why i did not complete this thought earlier must of been late when i posted it)
Born_Loser
notanewb

Post by Born_Loser »

I always liked this show. I liked the whole Human Condition and Gaia Theory stuff goin on. I also like it because they kill off characters like they are nothing. In an anime, if you want to show off and express just how much danger the main character is in, kill off all the people who would make a good cast early on.
"Never dance with a girl who's older brothers have knife scars." - Matrim Cauthon
robeetfk1985
imanewbie

Post by robeetfk1985 »

This was one of my first anime i have seen, and still one of my favourite.
I liked the story and the show and Marlene was so kawai, strong and lovely.
One of the best mecha and post-apocalyptic anime ever.
brunoafh
This is my new home

Post by brunoafh »

It's pretty solid all around, but, one of Takahashi's weaker works in my opinion. I wouldn't rewatch it, but, I don't dislike it.