Anime Music Videos

The latest and greatest of Japanese Animation. Found something new, or perhaps old and arcane... if it has to do with anime, it goes right here.

Moderator: EG Members

Omnideus
imanewbie

Re: Anime Music Videos

Post by Omnideus »

A friend of mine recently showed me this. It's a Final Fantasy VI animation put to the intro and ending songs of Full Metal Alchemist.

Aetherfukz
Tastes like burning!

Post by Aetherfukz »

Light, L, Kyon, Haruhi, Lain and some Gundam (I suppose?) dude play CounterStrike in animated manga form. Hilarity ensues.

(watch in hq)

Excel Saga + Still Alive from Portal + Doki Doki Productions = major win

A rather black humor take on death note, and an awesome one at that:

Auriga by Nostromo. Dude just knows how to make trippy electronic amvs:

Really nice FMP Chidori Tribute

Awesome Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei video. The credits at the end (dunno if the youtube versio also show them I dl'ed all these vids from animemusicvideo.org) are the scenes from SZS 2nd opening with the Lucky Star intro song. Funny and disturbing at the same time :P

I hereby declare this the manliest video on the internets (by definition). Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann + Queen's Princes of the Universe + sweet editing = too much epic.

Hmm youtube only seems to have the "Aniki" Version, not the "Aniki Revival" version I got from amv.org so check the site for the better, updated, vid :D

Also awesome: Gurren Lagann - I'll make a man out of you:

This seems like a rather boring girlish anime and I don't really like the music, but you gotta watch this. Epic editing. I mean the amount of work there seems huge. Reallife footage camera pan & zoom with anime character superimposed on them seemingly interacting with the reallife environment? And that pretty much for 50% of the video? That's just insane.

Most of these have HQ youtube versions available (big youtube button in the vid brings you to the vids site I just found out :D), and especially the last profits a lot from the hq version.

Hilarious Minami-Ke video:

And for the lulz - Code Ecchi
http://amvnews.ru/index.php?go=Files&in=view&id=1137 (scroll down on the site, no youtube version available :()
Aetherfukz
Tastes like burning!

Post by Aetherfukz »

This thread is already 1 year old? That warrants a double post :D

Darkwing Duck + Darker than Black = awesome

Can't stop watching this.