::One Piece::

The latest and greatest of Japanese Animation. Found something new, or perhaps old and arcane... if it has to do with anime, it goes right here.

Moderator: EG Members

TheParagon
Mastered PM

Re: ::One Piece::

Post by TheParagon »

i heard someone say a long time ago: "how many dbz characters will it take to screw a lightbulb? one, but it will take him ten episodes"... im starting to feel that way about one piece anime...
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, they're really stretching the episodes out. I guess it's better than watching filler though. Meh, at least it's not like that in the manga.
TheParagon
Mastered PM

Post by TheParagon »

yeah, but its not like op manga is just ahead some few chapters, they are ahead by quite a lot. they could afford to speed up the anime a bit. but i agree with u that its better to have it a bit slow than to have fillers
Rolos
Tastes like burning!

Post by Rolos »

Starnum wrote:Yeah, they're really stretching the episodes out. [...] Meh, at least it's not like that in the manga.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAAA!
heheehehehe...that was just mean, Starnum. Just mean.
One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings.
~Diogenes of Sinope
TheParagon
Mastered PM

Post by TheParagon »

last episode... they ruined the death of ace. in the manga it felt epic, but in the anime... he got punched through the stomache last ep, and this whole episode was just "oh luffy" "no dont die" "im glad i was born" "what are you talking about" *flash back* "argh" "oh no you cant die", and then 25 min later he finally died... somehow they made his death feel like watching paint dry

they have always been low paced, but seriously, they are overdoing it now
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

the whole end of the war was pretty anti climatic because no one got revenge on the marines for killing the captain and a second in command, that bites. :evil:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip: