Naruto Shippuuden (Hurricane Chronicles)

The latest and greatest of Japanese Animation. Found something new, or perhaps old and arcane... if it has to do with anime, it goes right here.

Moderator: EG Members

Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

The next episode is not going to be aired until the 15th :evil:

but then two weeks after there is a hour special which is actually a 45 minute special but who is counting right?? :cool:

they should go back to weekly releases that would be awesome :twisted:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
EnglishJim
This is my new home

Post by EnglishJim »

Episode 5's out, bitches! :twisted:

You know where to download, but for those who can't wait... HERE's some screenshots.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

More cliffhangers noooo.... oh well still a great episode, I see what someone was saying about the chop in some of the sequences... I wonder what that is a bout??

Edit: Episodes 6 and 7 are out in a "one hour" Special good stuff the action starts pretty soon :twisted:

Edit: Episodes 8 and 9 are out... "master, master, all ever hear or see is laughter, laughter, laughter laughing at my cry" sorry that song comes to mind when I watched it :twisted: and if you dont get it your not cool :cool:

Edit: is no one watching the series, 11 is out... its about to get good I am not joking if you want me to ruin the surpries I will but you need to watch it the next fight is going to be awesome :twisted:
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

I'm watching it, now that they're finally showing the Shippuden episodes. However, I read the manga, so there aren't really any cliff-hangers for me. Just pretty colors and animations, but yeah, it's nice. I hope they condense the boring suckitude after the fight with Sasori and when the series started getting good again, which was just lately.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

12 is going to be the shit, if you watched the last part of 11 were it shows you the preview of the next episode, its the start of one of the coolest fights IMO.

And Starnum I read the manga too but I still get as gitty as a school girl antisipaiting great moments in this series, that and I try to pretend that I dont know what is going to happen so I dont give away anything.
EnglishJim
This is my new home

Post by EnglishJim »

Episode 13's up. [Screenshots][Torrent]

Is it me or has Kakashi got a little secret...
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Re: Naruto Shippuuden (Hurricane Chronicles)

Post by Sandman »

Damn it and my computer is down plus I cant DL at work anymore... I finally got in trouble when I started to DL whole series :twisted: Anyway I guess I will watch it when I can :(

Edit: Watched 13 and 14 these fights are great. I cant wait to see Naruto's Finishing move on Itichi, Its going to rock :twisted: Gai's Gate openings is awesome too but not as awesome.

Edit: 15 was not as awesome as I thought it would be :( :( but oh well on with the show :twisted:

Edit: man they are streching out this wait... anyone else get weirded out on how they animated Neji's eye movement??? anyway cant what for this fight to get started :twisted:

Edit: Series is up to 20 if anyone cares :? anyway I think they are draging out the animation too long like neji's eye movement senerio.
Loeviz
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Loeviz »

Is it just me or are the fights beginning to get really drawn out.
The fight never go anywhere, just a lot of flashbacks. Its like I am watching an episode of Lost all of a sudden.
in 24 minutes its 3 progress and the rest flashbacks.
I think I´m gonna drop this

\"No Sane man will dance.\"
-- Marcus Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

I am a optimist about this one but I hope I am not just a sucker... [spoiler]When naruto grows his fourth tail and takes out that forest that is going to rock[/spoiler]
Loeviz
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Loeviz »

Finally, the fights almost over :P

Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

I don't really feel like the fight is dragging on. It's not like they're doing lots of flashbacks or any of that crap. I also thought this was a good fight, it was interesting to me, especially Sasori. I'd take this over the two years of filler we had to endure anyday, so I'm not going to complain. :P
Loeviz
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Loeviz »

Well I stopped watching the fillers after five episodes :P
It was pure torture so had to bail on it.
And yes, this last episode didnt have any flashbacks other then why the medic ninja never should get hit. But that wasnt any filler material either.
Hell, I dont really know why I wrote that its almost over.
Hmm, well anyway. do you think Sasori will summon forth another doll or is he gonna get melee on their a**es?

Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Oh, Sasori has many dolls my friend. Just wait and see. I mean, the fact that he made the 3rd Kazekage into a doll, as well as he's parents... Well that's just interesting material IMO. ;)
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

I cant wait for the conclution of this fight because I really dont remeber how the mirage fight finishes and the Naruto and Kakashi "fight" ends. Anyway 24 was awesome with Sakura super strength :twisted:
gothicman
imanewbie

Post by gothicman »

Ya I know ^^ Its gonna get good. Especially a little later hehe. And ya I'm new, so hi.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

second anime that got fucked up recently :evil:

I hope that isnt how the dopelganger (?SP?) fight ends
Loeviz
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Loeviz »

I thought it was kind of corny that they just had to get stronger then they were before they got their body doubles, but then again its just like Rock Lee to say something like that :)

Tonbo
Mastered PM
Location: I am the one who lives in the darkness, and shatters it.

Post by Tonbo »

Loeviz wrote:I thought it was kind of corny that they just had to get stronger then they were before they got their body doubles, but then again its just like Rock Lee to say something like that :)
I have to agree... they're physically and mentally fatigued, at the end of their rope... and then Rock gives some stupid speech that makes them stronger?
I was coming up with all these hypotheses about the nature and composition of the spell, creative ways to dispel it, and it comes down to max out your fighting spirit bs? I definitely let out an audible ugg when Rock revealed -the secret-. Its straight out of TTGL, but without the comedy.
Loeviz
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Loeviz »

Hehe, well glad im not the only one :)
The double episode was entertaining though, a lot happened and thats just how I like it :)

The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

Just a stupid question, how far ahead from YTV is the Shippuuden? Right now YTV (Canada's big anime broadcaster) is at the part where Naruto, Neji and other boys from the Leaf Village are being led by Shigamaru to find Sasuke right after he left. I don't know if this happens more than once, but the first time.
Audentis Fortuna Juvet - Virgil
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Shikamaru...I assume that was a typo. Anyway, after the part they're showing on YTV (After the conclusion of the arc, which would be after Naruto and Sasuke fight and then they return to Konoha), there's like some odd 80 episodes of filler, before Shippuuden begins...sorry.
Tonbo
Mastered PM
Location: I am the one who lives in the darkness, and shatters it.

Post by Tonbo »

Starnum wrote:like some odd 80 episodes of filler, before Shippuuden begins...sorry.
You're getting close to the big climax, Herald--one of the best showdowns in all of anime! If you don't want to be crying blood, skip the filler.
The Herald
Tastes like burning!

Post by The Herald »

I've always liked filler, if its funny and all that. One of the best episodes of DBZ was when Piccolo and Goku went for their driver's licenses. If that's not filler, then I don't know what it. Which is probably true.

I always thought that it was spelled Shigamaru myself ...
Audentis Fortuna Juvet - Virgil
Tempz
Found the Edit button

Post by Tempz »

Anyone notice the animation being horrible in the last few episodes?..
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

If you guys havent been watching the anime is to the Oro fight which is badass :twisted: I cant wait to see it concluded and then the search that they showed in the beggining will be next :D or and they animated Narutos transformations awesomely reminded me of the first time we say him flip out :twisted: