Naruto Shippuuden (Hurricane Chronicles)

The latest and greatest of Japanese Animation. Found something new, or perhaps old and arcane... if it has to do with anime, it goes right here.

Moderator: EG Members

Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Naruto Shippuuden (Hurricane Chronicles)

Post by Sandman »

Just thought I would start a new thread for a "new" series. well the first 3 episodes have been subbed (edited... oops :oops: thanks psi) and they are pretty good
Watched the first two episodes of the Shippuuden series, and I would
have to say its worth watching. They start it out kind of funny with a big future
encounter, and then begin the time jump. I also think they changed some of
the voices like the academy teacher (name starts with an I) and I also think
Kakashi's voice is different :( . I also might be begining a little too critical but I
feel that they drew Shiskamaru's face too short and Sakura's face too wide
I could have sworn she proportioned out in the time jump... well anyway I am definitely sticking with this series :twisted:
Last edited by Sandman on Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
isse-pisse-päron-pung
Beware my tactical spam

Post by isse-pisse-päron-pung »

maybe her face was bashed in one or two times by tsunade ;p
~\\¨~¨ ;;-_x
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

:LOL: There we go thats a good one... well I have watched episode 3 and the kakashi training fight is not over yet but it should be next episode :D along with the start of Garaa's fight... the 4th episode should be a really intense one :twisted:
God_Hand_Hater07
imanewbie

Post by God_Hand_Hater07 »

Of course its going to be intense Gaara's fight with Diedra(sp?) takes place above the village with lots of explosions and Gaara kicking ass until a cheap shot. the fight with Kakashi is kind of anti-climactic but i still love it anyway :D.

BTW: i hope im not spoiling anything with that statement.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

what do you mean by dubbed? I've seen the subbed, but typically the only people that dub are big biz like Viz and etc.
ZoddsNo1Fan
This is my new home

Post by ZoddsNo1Fan »

Pretty sure he ment subbed. Looking forward to next shipuden. Gonna be a good one. Heck im looking forward to the entire season, filled with action.
CowardlyHero
imanewbie

Post by CowardlyHero »

im just happy those damn fillers ended. i felt like killing mysef watching some of those.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

psi29a wrote:what do you mean by dubbed? I've seen the subbed, but typically the only people that dub are big biz like Viz and etc.
thanks psi some times I type before I think... which can be a problem :roll:

Did you watch the whole season of fillers C.Hero?? that had to take some will power :shock:

Well anyway I was looking over the intro music and the back ground pictures... and I saw one big future attack, can anyone else see it??? (you would have to have probably seen the manga to catch it though)
CowardlyHero
imanewbie

Post by CowardlyHero »

"some" was about all i could stand. i stopped watching it a few eps after the big naruto/sasuke fight. bleach had a much better filler arc then what they plugged naruto with if you catch my drift. oh and you can just call me Hero or CH (most dont like to call me coward. never realy got why) doesnt realy matter. the C.Hero just looks weird to me
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

you got it hero :D anyone going to analyze the intro to find that attack?? Seeing it makes me think that they have animated a lot of the series but I could be wrong :evil:
CowardlyHero
imanewbie

Post by CowardlyHero »

:? i didnt see any special attack in the intro.....then again i wasnt paying much attention (i generaly sleep through op/end unless they catch my eye) going to have to watch it again when i get home

update: do you mean the thing that looked like a double rasengan?
EnglishJim
This is my new home

Post by EnglishJim »

Let me ask you guys something. I watched the series up until about episode 170, so if I pick up at the start of the Hurricane Chronicles will I have missed any kind of plot development? Even something minor. Reason is, I liked the show early on, but if I have to watch another soulless episode of filler, I'm gonna drop it. Especially, when the animation is as half-arsed as this...

Yep, at one point they forgot to draw Naruto's head... :kekeke:
CowardlyHero
imanewbie

Post by CowardlyHero »

lol no you should be able to hop right in the. only thing that i can tell that happened is that naruto left with erro-senning( :D ) at the end of the fillers to go training. you should be able to pick up the rest. (i dont think anyone here watched the whole season of fillers... i could be wrong tho)
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Not me I watched a few filler arcs, but was so shocked at the lack of emotion that I had to quit.

Anyway episode 4 is out DLing is a little easier because it is only 145mb :D

I am going to read the manga again because I dont remeber if what happens in this episode happens in the manga.
CowardlyHero
imanewbie

Post by CowardlyHero »

i wont spoil it but it has one of the most stupid and hilarious ways to end a fight
EnglishJim
This is my new home

Post by EnglishJim »

Sandman wrote:Not me I watched a few filler arcs, but was so shocked at the lack of emotion that I had to quit.

Actually, I did enjoy one episode of filler. I can't remember the overly long title, but it was where they tried (and failed) to unmask Kakashi. It was pretty comical throughout (even Sasuke laughed, I think :o ).
CowardlyHero wrote:lol no you should be able to hop right in the. only thing that i can tell that happened is that naruto left with erro-senning( :D ) at the end of the fillers to go training. you should be able to pick up the rest.

Cheers for letting me know. :)
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

I'm such a narutard... ep4 == Mmmmm.
CowardlyHero
imanewbie

Post by CowardlyHero »

i remember that kakashi mask filler. i think that was back in the main season tho, but yes it was extremely funny
nimrod
notanewb

Post by nimrod »

hmm did the young kakashi part from the manga show up in the 100 fillers that were?... kind of dropped out like when they started... but really want to see that from the manga at least :P
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

I cant wait for the Kakashi filler I would love to see the 4th in action :twisted:
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Sandman wrote:I cant wait for the Kakashi filler I would love to see the 4th in action :twisted:
Wait ....?? Yondaime is going to be shown huh?? doubt we will see much but its time I catch up.
"Context is for Kings"
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

I cant remember if in the manga the show kakashi and the 4th after or before the time jump... I think it might have been right before it, but I could be wrong... anyway I hope they animate that part or I will be disappointed :twisted:
Deathbringer
n00b eater

Post by Deathbringer »

Is it me or Gaara is very badly drawn in the 4th episode?

Seriously, he looks kinda retarded.

The fight is still awesome though.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Like I have said there are definite changes in some of the drawings of some characters: Shiskamaru, Saskura, and Garaa in some, if not most, instances.

And that fight, it is going to get better :twisted:

There are a couple of other big fight I want to see animated also... but that is a long ways off :evil:
MadDogMike
Mastered PM

Post by MadDogMike »

I just watched episode 4, and I'm annoyed that they've gone back to the same dodgy animations that plagued the later parts of the first series. I thought they might actually try this time. I'm sure their budget must be larger than this, considering how popular Naruto is...