Currently Watching?

The latest and greatest of Japanese Animation. Found something new, or perhaps old and arcane... if it has to do with anime, it goes right here.

Moderator: EG Members

Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Re: Currently Watching?

Post by Sandman »

KilllaKill is interesting... drawing is interesting as well... not for kids very sexual.

edit: Started Zetman did not try the Manga but the first couple episodes are pretty cool... animated like the kill bill anime sequence but just a little crisper... if I get into it I will probably read the manga :twisted:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

I just finished watching "Erased" yesterday. Darn good anime!
"Context is for Kings"
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Started watching Dimension W interesting premise but the story is a little stagnant... animation is good though fight scenes are exciting :twisted: got to love the robots
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Seven Deadly Sins. I didn't know how good it was going to be. I'm really enjoying it.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

It is awesome I can wait for the second season... still cant read the manga to save my life not sure what it is but I just cant do it.

Edit: Started watching Erased and it is awesome, its like butterfly effect meets timecop (without the action and guns and stuff) but better, hope it ends well :twisted:

Also have been watching Sword Art Online, at first I had mixed emotions about it (kind of like Naruto before he turns into the ninetails for the first time) but it got awesome, now on to sword art online II which is gun orientated but also has light sabers :twisted: but they are called photon swords. The build up to what I thought was going to be the end has awesome and worth the wait... but is not over yet so I will keep watching for the next twist.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Just watched a few things on Crunchyroll. Still liked erased the most of their more recent simulcast.

Joker game - started off ok. With it being another Production IG anime I couldn't help to not think of GITS:SAC.

Oooo yeah I also watched Koutetsujou no Kabaneri on amazon prime videos. It was pretty good until the end. The ending really pissed me off!

Edit:
Sandman wrote:Also have been watching Sword Art Online, at first I had mixed emotions about it (kind of like Naruto before he turns into the ninetails for the first time) but it got awesome, now on to sword art online II which is gun orientated but also has light sabers :twisted: but they are called photon swords. The build up to what I thought was going to be the end has awesome and worth the wait... but is not over yet so I will keep watching for the next twist.
I can honestly say that season 2 was just as good as season 1. Though the end of season 2 got an emotional reaction out of me that will make me remember it for a long time.

edit2:
Attack on Titan season 2 spring 2017
"Context is for Kings"
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

I haven't brought myself to finish it yet but some day... I did start watching Grimgar and Kingdom... Grimgar has a Sword Art online feel to it but they don't know they are in a game or something but I am not that far, it is kind of weird but entertaining enough... Kingdom has some really shitty GCI BS that is ruining the experience for me... that and the censored shit, this Manga series is about as blood as they come but no blood and stuff, they also fucked up the story and timeline to the point were it has lost most of its dramatic response :evil:

Edit: Watching Akame ga Kill which is turning out to be awesome... finished SAO which was sad but also great to think that that kind of Tech is not far off and can help people that are in that situation... Stopped watching kingdom I will pick it back up later I guess... Berserk should use the studio that animated Akame ga Kill they are some of the best animators I have seen in a long time mixing old with new animation techniques seamlessly :twisted:
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Double Post :twisted:

You guys still watching other anime???

I have been watching the new Arslan its pretty good I have not read the manga so have nothing to compare it to... I think that is better in some respects... they haven't wowed me with the sound of battle like they did in the first season but still awesome :twisted:

Also there is new Attack on Titian which they fixed the ending of the first season so now it will flows better... just as awesome as ever it makes me sad that berserk doesn't look like this :evil:

New Seven Deadly Sins is out but only like four episodes, pretty cool, but not seeing the Giant girl giant kind of thru me off. Got to love all the sexual stuff in this anime, again tried to read the manga but it wasn't for me.

New Naruto is out well Baruto: Naruto next Generations... Looks interesting but they so you the end battle before they even show you anything else, kind of like berserk where you are like what happen to him why is he missing an arm and eye??? I wonder if it will even follow the Manga if so they don't have much source material to go off of.

If anyone wants a guest pass to Crunchyroll.com I have a couple... although I have a feeling that I am surrounded by pirates :twisted:
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Sandman wrote:If anyone wants a guest pass to Crunchyroll.com I have a couple... although I have a feeling that I am surrounded by pirates :twisted:
*Lifts his eye-patch to get a better look* A crunchyroll guest pass, eh? I might could make use of that, what does it entail?

I haven't been watching a lot of anime recently. Mainly just keeping up with the new Berserk and Attack on Titan. Definitely good stuff tho. I have a couple others on the back burner that I need to get back to, such as Dragon Ball Super, which isn't half bad. Oh yeah, and I watched Akame ga Kill after Seven Deadly Sins, and thought that it was great. Magi: Sinbad no Boken was really good. I'm only a few episodes into the follow up series Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic. The Magi series is pretty good though. I recommend it if you haven't seen it yet.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Starnum wrote:
Sandman wrote:If anyone wants a guest pass to Crunchyroll.com I have a couple... although I have a feeling that I am surrounded by pirates :twisted:
*Lifts his eye-patch to get a better look* A crunchyroll guest pass, eh? I might could make use of that, what does it entail?

I haven't been watching a lot of anime recently. Mainly just keeping up with the new Berserk and Attack on Titan. Definitely good stuff tho. I have a couple others on the back burner that I need to get back to, such as Dragon Ball Super, which isn't half bad. Oh yeah, and I watched Akame ga Kill after Seven Deadly Sins, and thought that it was great. Magi: Sinbad no Boken was really good. I'm only a few episodes into the follow up series Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic. The Magi series is pretty good though. I recommend it if you haven't seen it yet.
guest pass gives you 48 hours of access to Chruncyroll.com with premium level access, not a lot of time but enough to watch what you want to, also probably gives them the ability to spam you for the rest of time :twisted:

PM me an email address if you would like one.

I gave up on Dragon Ball stuff long time ago not saying it wasn't good just not for me, Magi: Sinbad I have started not as catchy as Magi but still good enough to finish... some time.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Double Post :evil:

Grandcrest War is pretty interesting a little confusing at times but would make a great game... kinda of like a fire emblem game if they anime'd it... the studio that did it was great awesome art mixed with a splash of CGI for massive battles and epic moments captured in epic anime styling... kind of reminded me of Arsland's first season over with the top sword clashing sounds :twisted:

A little too much love but not bad... one of the hottest dance sequences I have seen but there was a lot of other dances as well of which I was not a fan... if the dance doesn't advance the plot please we do not need to see it :evil:
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

in the last week I've watched about 65 episodes of Black Clover. enjoying it so far.....
"Context is for Kings"
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Hell yeah, Black Clover is good shit. I'm also really enjoying My Hero Academia, of course. I'm about halfway finished with Golden Kamuy. Pretty fond of that one as well. And most recently I've been checking out Tower of God. The last episode (4) was very interesting. Looking forward to seeing more.