Seven Deadly Sins

The latest and greatest of Japanese Animation. Found something new, or perhaps old and arcane... if it has to do with anime, it goes right here.

Moderator: EG Members

Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Seven Deadly Sins

Post by Sandman »

I saw the manga and I was like what the hell is Nanatsu no Taizai... didn't give it much of a chance. Then saw this anime called Seven Deadly Sins and said why not? IT IS AWESOME, watched the whole series over thanksgiving break great animation story line and characters... now reading the manga to see what happens after chapter 100 :twisted:

Oh yeah forgot to mention that it is only available from NETFLIX!!! I thought that was weird but if that's what it takes to get original manga in to main stream anime I am all for it... GO NETFLIX make the anime that others dare not too... Like Berserk after the eclipse :twisted:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
lon3vvolf
n00b Smasher

Re: Seven Deadly Sins

Post by lon3vvolf »

Escanor checking in.
I concur.

https://youtu.be/ON22psn_-U8

Me at the end, demoing the axe.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Whoa! That was you at the end of the episode. That's awesome man! What's the story behind that? Also, damn you're in good shape bro lol.
lon3vvolf
n00b Smasher

Post by lon3vvolf »

Starnum wrote:Whoa! That was you at the end of the episode. That's awesome man! What's the story behind that? Also, damn you're in good shape bro lol.
Yep, thats a me. That was after a 2 week bender in Mexico as well. I know the guys and commissioned them for some swords. Were friends. I'm also in their dark souls build, bloodborne, and their Kratos guy for God of War is my friend who I made the costume for. Waiting to save up about 25k for the "Lost Children" arc outfit.

I like the anime, feels like a throwback to some of the fantasy ones from the 80s and 90s.