Games that deserve a reboot or a remake

Welcome to the official EG Gaming Buzkashi League (EGBL).

Moderator: EG Members

Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Games that deserve a reboot or a remake

Post by Sandman »

So from the "what are you playing" thread I figure this topic was good enough for its own thread... if I am wrong you know where to put it :twisted:

Tenchu and Kengo and other sword fighting games that is what I am missing

Chrono Trigger

Wild Arms

StarHawk or Skyhawk it was the first flying game since star fox that made me go wow...

Legend of Dragoon

Legend of Lufia best RPG story besides FF3 and FF2 but it was an awesome game it sucked that the saving feature would over write it self and you would loss all of your saves :evil: Probably the only time I wanted to kill someone at that age :twisted:

There are more great games out there that deserve reboots and remakes which would you like to see??
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Texanian
notanewb

Re: Games that deserve a reboot or a remake

Post by Texanian »

"SOR: Remake"-should be put on sale
Guys did their best to make this wonderful remake , but "Sega" dumped their project for violating the copyrights
"Then you will come to think of things in a wide sense, and taking the Void as the Way, you will thee the Way as Void.In the void is virtue, and no evil. Wisdom has existence, principle has existence,spirit is nothingness."- M.M (TBO5R)
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Streets of Rage was awesome I played the shit out of that game... better than Double Dragon in some respects...

Jedi Power Battles, the first star wars game I ever loved now that was a good game 2d side scroller with awesome animations and graphics for the PS original era. that is probably one of the reasons I fell in love with the prequels and darth mauls double bladed saber :twisted:

A 3d version would probably never be able to recreate the magic :evil:

A good 3d contra game would be cool too :twisted:
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

There's a lot of good ones, but I'm still over here waiting for the FF7 remake to come out. I would also say that an HD version of Metal Gear Solid would be pretty awesome, but I wouldn't buy it if Konami is gonna make it, so meh.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

FF7 looks beautiful I hope they release a demo before the game is released so I can see how they are going to do the fighting system... I could not imagine fighting Sephiroth in the current style of fighting :evil:
Texanian
notanewb

Post by Texanian »

Looking forward to play Pathologic remake. The game was stunning....a piece of art
"Then you will come to think of things in a wide sense, and taking the Void as the Way, you will thee the Way as Void.In the void is virtue, and no evil. Wisdom has existence, principle has existence,spirit is nothingness."- M.M (TBO5R)
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Pathologic looks like a game I could see myself playing :twisted:

Secrets of Evermore is another game I would love to see remade... awesome game play, awesome plot, awesome dog... nevermind they probably would not do it justice :evil:
Texanian
notanewb

Post by Texanian »

You can play Pathologic HD if you want, before the remake is done. It's a bit old but still kicking

"Warzone 2100" was one of my favorite games when i was kid. Played it online a lot. Best RTS ever.
After the developers went bankrupt. The community took responsibility for the game and still patching it , creating new stuff e.t.c
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Warzone 2100 looks really cool but you need a good story to drive the game... so not sure about that part...

Fallout tactics was my favorite RTS and it also deserves a remake... awesome story and the battle system and progression system is something I have not seen since... EMP rounds and all that jazz :twisted: