Pokemon Go

Welcome to the official EG Gaming Buzkashi League (EGBL).

Moderator: EG Members

dialdfordesi
I live in a giant bucket.

Pokemon Go

Post by dialdfordesi »

Who plays? During work I have to sometimes go from the clinic to the actual hospital which is like a 1 km walk so I usually hunt pokemanz there.
Trust me, I'm a doctor!
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Re: Pokemon Go

Post by War Machine »

I'm big into videogames but I've never liked Pokemon. I played through ~80% of the story in Pokemon Yellow and that was it for me, I haven't played any main title again (I also played some Pokemon Stadium and Pokemon Snap, but they're radically different from the main titles, and that's also it for anything Pokemon I've played).

Now with Pokemon Go out, I can't bring myself to try it. If I get into it, it'll consume all of my free time and I already waste that time on other videogames. That said, my favorite Pokemons are Gengar and Koffing.
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
Starnum
Elven King

Re: Pokemon Go

Post by Starnum »

Also a major gamer, but never played Pokemon. I never got into it as the show came out well after I had grown out of the demographic. A lot of my friends said the games were great and I'm sure they are, but I just never played any of them. Now with this game, one of my friends says it's not a real Pokemon game, and I can see why. It's more like a dumbed-down version, from what I can tell. However, for the first time ever, I downloaded it and played a Pokemon game just to see what all the hype was about. It's not something I can see myself getting into seriously, but it seems like a fun distraction when you're in new areas. XD