The Division

Welcome to the official EG Gaming Buzkashi League (EGBL).

Moderator: EG Members

newbified
n00b Smasher

The Division

Post by newbified »

Anyone playing? I'm having great fun with it so far even though I just picked it up yesterday.
Steeples scrape the sky, Praising God.
Everything here exists for God, is sacrificed to God.
For those who have nothing to sacrifice,
It can be a very heartless city indeed.
dialdfordesi
I live in a giant bucket.

Re: The Division

Post by dialdfordesi »

It's my shit, I love it.
Trust me, I'm a doctor!
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

The last time I tried to play they had a server maintenance thing happen and I said fuck that after the 3rd or 4th time its happened :evil:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

I've been trying to get Gamefly to send it to me, but no luck. Dark Souls III and Fallout 4 consume my gaming schedule in the meantime.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

I have gamefly as well I have found that the game delivery or Q system sucks :evil:

How is Dark Souls III? I saw a short intro animation that look pretty cool but I have not liked the last two games... I guess it is just too difficult for me :(

If it was a berserk game I would play it till I got it but that is not the case so...
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

That's the thing tho, Dark Souls is inspired by Berserk. It's basically Berserk without being Berserk. Just go look at some of the weapons. The sword I'm using right now in DS3 looks almost entirely like the Dragon Slayer. There's even those zombie wagon wheel monsters in the game, and tons of other stuff that looks like it's right out of Berserk. It's the same with Bloodborne, which is essentially a Souls game in everything but name. I didn't like the first Souls game, I played it for a couple of hours when it first came out, and hated it for not having any kind of checkpoint system to speak of. They've gotten better about that at least. I loved Bloodborne tho, it's a beautiful game, as is Dark Souls 3. There's no doubt that the Souls games are hard as hell, and you will die a lot. However, I stuck with Bloodborne and put in the work and eventually "got gud" as they say. Well kind of, lol. Yeah, co-op really helps when you're stuck too. I think that's what kept me going with Bloodborne. Anyway, yeah DS3 is pretty great, worth a rental at least to give it a shot and see if you can get into it. They've improved the series a lot since the first game, from what I can tell.