Bloodborne

Welcome to the official EG Gaming Buzkashi League (EGBL).

Moderator: EG Members

dialdfordesi
I live in a giant bucket.

Bloodborne

Post by dialdfordesi »

Shit's dope. Anyone else playing this game? I like it more than Dark Souls and I'm digging the Lovecraftian vibe.
Trust me, I'm a doctor!
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Re: Bloodborne

Post by War Machine »

Hey, guys! Guess who only just a couple of weeks ago started playing Dark Souls 1 on PC? :lol:

I still have to get Dark Souls II after I'm done playing Dark Souls 1, and I also have to get a PS4 to play Bloodborne, so it's gonna be a while before I play Bloodborne.
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, I can see the Berserk influence in Bloodborne you were talking about D. Shit is bomb for sure. I'm like level 70 now, just beat the 8th or 9th boss, the one with the cage head who runs around a lot. I love the Dragon Slayer style sword you can get in that game, I've gotten fairly good with it at this point.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Just rented this game and it is interesting... and hard not as hard as Dark Souls but still pretty tough... cane chain whip sword is pretty bad ass but very slow to me... probably going to return this one and on to the next :twisted:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

I really ended up falling in love with this game. I'm even still playing it occasionally, but I've pretty much completely destroyed it at this point. As in, I've owned it, and it's now my bitch, lol. Really wondered if I'd be able to get passed the difficulty curve, as I never really got into the Souls series before this. There's not much it can throw at me these days outside of the PvP that can put me off my game.