XboxOne

Welcome to the official EG Gaming Buzkashi League (EGBL).

Moderator: EG Members

Sandman
Dirty Sennin

XboxOne

Post by Sandman »

Hello everyone... I feel like I am talking to myself every time I post something here, oh well.

So I got an XboxOne for Christmas, and I like it a lot better than my PS4 so far. Got a couple of good games for it like Halo Master Chief Collection, Sunset Overdrive, Dead Rising 3, Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls, and Assassins Creed Unity. Halo MCC is pretty cool CGI scenes are awesome... although I guess the multiplayer seems to have some issues. Sunset overdrive I got for my kid which it is not meant for but they hear me swear all the time, and he likes it and it looks funnish. Assassins Creed Unity is very cool although I haven't played much of it or tried the multiplayer. Diablo is probably the best multiplayer game so far. Dead Rising 3 is pretty cool got to love a zombie apocalypse although no targeting system sucks. Got to play Halo 5 BETA which is a more like Modern Warfare with shields... only two maps a couple of weapons like the SMG and DMR.

And that Lizard Squad shit was fucking dumb... although it did show the shitter service provider *cough* sony *cough*
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Gaiseric
Tastes like burning!

Re: XboxOne

Post by Gaiseric »

I am finally getting an Xbox One, but I cannot decide between the Forza 6 bundle or the Halo 5 bundle.
"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then
blames them for his own mistakes." - Gene Roddenberry
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Re: XboxOne

Post by Sandman »

I would go Halo 5 bundle but that is just me... Forza series has never been my favorite racing series although it looks nice I didn't care for the last installment... but I did look in to the difference in bundles Halo 5 is a $100 more but you get more special feature stuff (I think it looks cooler :twisted: ) Forza bundle you get the game an add on and your xbox sounds like a beater driving down the road :evil: JK

So I guess it comes down to which game are you going to enjoy more and what sounds you want your xbox to make :twisted:

Although it sucks that neither of the systems come with the game it self it is just a downloaded copy :evil:

Edit: Got the Halo 5 edition for my kids birthday and It is sweet... just the look on his face was worth the 499.99 Grand parents got him the legendary edition Halo 5 and it is pretty bad ass as well sculpture looks really cool. :twisted:

Edit: Had to pick up the Gears of War XboxOneS for my self cause of the 2TB drive and cool looking system that and my oldest snagged the Halo 5 edition out of the living room without asking :evil: now he wants to trade... not happening :twisted:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip: