New Guilty Gear game.

Welcome to the official EG Gaming Buzkashi League (EGBL).

Moderator: EG Members

Aluja
Mastered PM

New Guilty Gear game.

Post by Aluja »

Not sure if anyone's a fan of Guilty Gear, but I'm super hyped!

Even though they took the 3D approach, you wouldn't have known if the camera didn't make a 360.
brunoafh
This is my new home

Re: New Guilty Gear game.

Post by brunoafh »

Very big Guilty Gear fan, and very excited for this. Can't wait to hear more about it. BlazBlue was great, but it just isn't the same.
Aluja
Mastered PM

Post by Aluja »

Exactly. I love Blazblue's story but I just can't get into it.
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

I only played GGX2 for the PS2 but it was pretty cool. Nobody I knew played it though so I only played it until I got sick of the single player arcade mode. I liked the characters and fighting mechanics but I definitely didn't get that far into the game as I did with other fighters.

Lately I've been playing almost everything on the PC, so I'd only consider getting the next game if it comes out there (yes, I can play any fighter just fine on the keyboard, I can hold my own on SF3). When it comes to upcoming fighting games I've been much more interested in Skull Girls.
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
Just-Tio
imanewbie

Post by Just-Tio »

I wouldn't mind getting into the Guilty Gear series with this sequel.
I have, in fact, played the series on several occasions before, although they were only on casual experiences.
After playing such games as Street Fighter and Tekken for the better part of my childhood, this can potentially breathe some new life into my current list of fighting games.
Will like to see more as time goes on.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Sweet! I love Guilty Gear. I can't wait to "Ride the Lightening" once again!