Berserk Golden age arc I

Welcome to the official EG Gaming Buzkashi League (EGBL).

Moderator: EG Members

maryperezbunny
imanewbie

Berserk Golden age arc I

Post by maryperezbunny »

For those that do not know me, I am the most loved user in this forum... but enough of me, I am here to show this new game.

Demo of the game.

http://www.mediafire.com/?a7625a95qc7qh70

Enjoy this game!

I am receiving feedback.
http://downloadjunkie.weebly.com/japan-jubeis-vengeance.html
brunoafh
This is my new home

Re: Berserk Golden age arc I

Post by brunoafh »

Can't this idiot get an IP ban?
arke
Beware my tactical spam

Post by arke »

Made it so.
maryperezbunny
imanewbie

Post by maryperezbunny »

what in the hell is arke talking about, I am developing a game and that is being dumb? lol :lol:
http://downloadjunkie.weebly.com/japan-jubeis-vengeance.html
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

In all my years of surfing the internet, I don't think I've ever seen a more insufferable person that is so adamant on staying after acknowledging (correctly) that he's managed to piss off a lot of people and being referred to with complete indifference or outright rejection by the entire community.

Usually, the problem stems from them not realizing how annoying they're being and continuing to do so in ignorance of their behavior followed by them leaving before or after throwing a tantrum. But this case is starting to get disturbing. His commitment to come back to an environment that he's clearly made hostile towards himself seems almost masochistic in nature. He's not coming back to show off and prove that he's not an idiot, like most banned users do, but to simply repeat what he's already done while rejecting or at least depreciating the unfavorable consequences of his previous actions. Deluding himself into thinking he's welcomed while cracking jokes about how unwelcoming everyone's being towards him as if the rejection wasn't sincere.

Maybe this is what acute narcissism looks like.
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

I thought about editing that mediafire link so when people click on it, it would link them to goatse or some disturbing shit.

...and they would be the lucky ones. Can you imagine how much worse it will be if they 'played' that 'game'?

Fuck.

Don't quit your day job to make games for a living. Unless your day job is to make games, in which case, quit.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Aluja
Mastered PM

Post by Aluja »

Hahaha! He's still at it?!
Hellion
imanewbie

Post by Hellion »

Starnum
Elven King