Mindwerks Online Gamers

Welcome to the official EG Gaming Buzkashi League (EGBL).

Moderator: EG Members

Aetherfukz
Tastes like burning!

Re: [Evil_Genius] Online Gamers

Post by Aetherfukz »

Starnum wrote:Anyway, I'm playing WoW again too. Been working on my blood elf pally. Got him up to level 26, can't wait to get my mount, heh.
Yeah me too. Although I have no interest in raiding anymore, I am enjoying battlefields and arena with a few RL friends that also started playing again. And with WoTLK we will finally transfer over to a PVP realm after we have been bound to the PVE realms all the time.
DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Post by DrPepperPro »

damn wow
Aetherfukz
Tastes like burning!

Post by Aetherfukz »

DrPepperPro wrote:damn wow
Yeah. It's like chocolate flavored crack!
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Heh, yeah. I'm looking forward to the new expansion. Can't wait to get my Death Knight on. ;)
fujinsan
Flexing spam muscles

Post by fujinsan »

I just recently started playing wow. A guild just invited me outa nowhere because apperantly I have potential lol.
Gaiseric
Tastes like burning!

Post by Gaiseric »

If you aren't in a guild you will get random guild invites every time you enter a city.
"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then
blames them for his own mistakes." - Gene Roddenberry
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, it's pretty annoying. I usually just join a random guild if I don't have one already just so that people will leave me alone. Then when I find a good guild that I actually want to be in, I drop whatever guild I'm currently in, unless it's a good one, and join the one I actually want to be in. Also, blind invites are a sin in my book, I just straight up ignore them. If you can't even say hi or something, then you get no love. I hate it when people just randomly shoot you an invite without even saying something. Besides, when they do that, it gives me the impression they're too stupid to type or write properly, and I try not to associate with morons. :P
Gaiseric
Tastes like burning!

Post by Gaiseric »

Starnum wrote:Also, blind invites are a sin in my book, I just straight up ignore them. If you can't even say hi or something, then you get no love. I hate it when people just randomly shoot you an invite without even saying something. Besides, when they do that, it gives me the impression they're too stupid to type or write properly, and I try not to associate with morons. :P
Agreed. That and the people that always try to duel you, even when they are more than 10 levels lower than you are. Ignored.
"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then
blames them for his own mistakes." - Gene Roddenberry
dialdfordesi
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by dialdfordesi »

"PUGing Kara, wanna heal?"

That was the most annoying part of my WoW career. I'm glad I quit for good, that shit took up way too much time.
Trust me, I'm a doctor!
Aetherfukz
Tastes like burning!

Post by Aetherfukz »

dialdfordesi wrote:"PUGing Kara, wanna heal?"

That was the most annoying part of my WoW career. I'm glad I quit for good, that shit took up way too much time.
Oh yah, I know that. Still get those PMs with my priestess when I'm in Orgrimmar. I think I once tried random raiding and it was an absolute disaster. Before I took a 1 1/2 year MMO break, I was an avid raider tho. Now I couldn't really care less about raiding, I'm doing PVP with friends and some 5mans if we want to, and that's about it.

When I was jobless for almost a year (after graduating) was the worst time for me and WoW really... raided almost every day for 4-5 hours, was online farming the rest of the day, go to bed at 3pm, sleep till 8pm, raid till 1am, farm till 3pm again :(

WoW + jobless really is a damn timekiller... but now that I have a good job since 2 years I don't really care anymore. Before I was like "crap haven't been online today" if I had something else to do, but now it doesn't even bother me when I don't want to come online for 1-2 weeks.

[/2c]
papasith
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by papasith »

Anyone actually on Warhammer online?
it is kind of like wow if it was focused on pvp from the start
im playing destruction side on volkmar right now
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

Aetherfukz wrote:
dialdfordesi wrote:"PUGing Kara, wanna heal?"

Oh yah, I know that. Still get those PMs with my priestess when I'm in Orgrimmar. I think I once tried random raiding and it was an absolute disaster. Before I took a 1 1/2 year MMO break, I was an avid raider tho. Now I couldn't really care less about raiding, I'm doing PVP with friends and some 5mans if we want to, and that's about it.

When I was jobless for almost a year (after graduating) was the worst time for me and WoW really... raided almost every day for 4-5 hours, was online farming the rest of the day, go to bed at 3pm, sleep till 8pm, raid till 1am, farm till 3pm again :(

WoW + jobless really is a damn timekiller... but now that I have a good job since 2 years I don't really care anymore. Before I was like "crap haven't been online today" if I had something else to do, but now it doesn't even bother me when I don't want to come online for 1-2 weeks.

[/2c]
You nearly described my brother right there, just replace WoW with FFXI. The exact same deal with the exact same consequences.
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Have you guys heard about Atlantica yet? It's a turn-based MMO, with what looks like an anime-style fantasy setting. It looks interesting. I tried it out but couldn't get it to run properly on my wonky hybrid computer. Anyway, they're offering the free beta right now, google it if you're interested in playing a free MMO, that looks pretty decent truth be told. Best of all, it's free, for now at least. No one charges for a beta, of course, heh.
DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Post by DrPepperPro »

I played it but it was really boring.
Aetherfukz
Tastes like burning!

Post by Aetherfukz »

Edit: Fuck, wrong thread.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

I'm playing startrek online if there are any other losers like myself on here.

Black Bolt@hnic324
"Context is for Kings"
Aetherfukz
Tastes like burning!

Post by Aetherfukz »

I'm back in WoW since a little more than a month now, probably kicking Arthas' butt back to hell in 2-3 weeks. :D
Shade
This is my new home

Re: Mindwerks Online Gamers

Post by Shade »

PSN - demoplay86
XBL - demoplay86
Battlenet - Shade#1935
~http://www.thecenternetwork.com/forum/~