Music

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Music

Post by Sandman »

I was amazed that there is no Music thread... does anyone here listen to music?? :kekeke:

Well I have found A Perfect Circle and it is awesome. Bought the newest album Eat the Elephant and it is the first time in a long time I was not disappointed. Of course they have already released 5 of the 12 songs but the rest are pretty good as well... Like there older stuff too but Disillusioned is my anthem for the year... its a quite song so listen to it LOUD.

What have you been listening to?? :twisted:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Gaiseric
Tastes like burning!

Re: Music

Post by Gaiseric »

I enjoyed Eat the Elephant, but I think 13th Step is still my favorite album of theirs.

I've also been listening to Metallica's Hardwired to Self Destruct. I think it is a great album, there are a couple tracks that I skip over but also a few that I hit repeat on. Definitely better than their last couple albums. I'm looking forward to seeing them live this November.

Also, Tool's new album should be out in the next year... Been looking forward to it for the past decade.
"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then
blames them for his own mistakes." - Gene Roddenberry
lon3vvolf
n00b Smasher

Post by lon3vvolf »

So so hear me out.

Do you like Berserk? Do you like Metal?(Heavy and melodic?)

Well boy do I have exciting news for you!
I've recently stumbled upon 2 bands that do both!
Beast in Black. They have an entire album dedicated to Berserk called Berserker with songs like Zodd the Immortal, the Fifth Angel, Crazy, Mad, Insane.

The other one is called Battle Beast. They've been in my playlist for the last couple months.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Interesting