Recruiting Typesetters, Editors and Translators (Paid Freela

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

Amimaru Localization
imanewbie

Recruiting Typesetters, Editors and Translators (Paid Freela

Post by Amimaru Localization »

Hi everyone,

Amimaru Translation and Localization Services is a company that translates and typesets manga for various Japanese and other companies around the world.

Our Homepage: http://www.amimaru.com/

Our business is expanding, and we are recruiting. This will be a paid freelancer job. We are looking for more typesetters, translators and editors (quality checkers) to join our project in English and potentially Arabic, French, Swedish and other languages. Due to the significant volume of work, we are currently looking for those who can complete at least 200 pages a month. If you can manage more than 200 pages per month, or if you know someone who can, we are very happy to hear from you.

If you are applying as a typesetter, we require the following:

- You know how to remove the Japanese text from a raw image and redraw the missing parts. (Photoshop)
- You have great lettering skills and are familiar with manga / cartoons lettering.
- You are open minded and willing to improve your skills.

If you don't have any previous work samples, that's fine. We will ask you to complete a manga typesetting test. This means anyone can apply, as long as they're interested in manga typesetting / translation.

If you could drop me an email to hr「at」amimaru.com with information on how many pages you can manage per month, we will get in touch with you to proceed with the recruitment
process. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Thank you.
Last edited by Amimaru Localization on Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
psi29a
Godo

Re: Recruiting Typesetters, Editors and Translators (Paid Fr

Post by psi29a »

Interesting, normally I delete stuff like this... but if anyone is interesting in applying their talent to this to earn a bit, why not. :)
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Re: Recruiting Typesetters, Editors and Translators (Paid Fr

Post by Sandman »

Hope they don't take any of the talent way from EG... But I have faith :twisted:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip: