an old friend and a favour

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

an old friend and a favour

Post by Buzkashi »

Hey all, been a long time. I hope all the old lads are doing good and everyone has found some sense of meaning in their lives ( lol wtf? ). I didnt quite know who else to turn to for this, I thought this ol' community that saw me grow from a 13 year-old troll to the 25 year old somewhat-less-trollish individual could help me out. A few weeks back, before I moved back to Prague ( did I mention that before? I live in Prague now) one of my dearest and oldest friends was killed in a motorcycle accident. Suffice to say its been really rough. We'd been friends since we were boys.

In any case here's where the favour comes in. I've basically lost all, if any, photoshop skills I once had. And I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me with a minor colour correction. My friend was by far the best smash bros player I knew, and we all played a lot. He was a mean fox. And he always picked the green colour of fox from smash bros 64 as the colours resembled the Afghan national colours. I recently found this picture of fox http://imgur.com/ykoqLCm its kinda crazy because thats a pose my friend took in virtually all of his photos. If anyone would be kind enough to edit the colours to match "green fox' colours it'd mean a lot to me and my friends. Unfortunately I couldn't find a higher resolution photo, so this will have to do. Oh and heres a screen cap of the green fox colour scheme (black pants and shirt, red boots, yellow scarf, green jacket)

http://imgur.com/7KR21Yl

and here's the pic i need help with again.

http://imgur.com/ykoqLCm

Thanks guys.

Buz
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Starnum
Elven King

Re: an old friend and a favour

Post by Starnum »

Hey, Buz, it's nice to see ya. I'm sorry for your loss. Hopefully one of the guys will be able to help you out. Wow, it's kind of crazy to think that we've been at this for 12 years now. Anyway, take care man.
DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Post by DrPepperPro »

LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

I tried, but it looked like shit. I'm glad DPP eventually came to the rescue.

I'm so sorry for your loss, Buz buddy.
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Thanks so much DPP! Mune, I appreciate the sentiment. If any of you guys are ever in Prague look me up and we'll grab several drinks.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.