My People!

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

My People!

Post by Buzkashi »

Guys, its been a long ass time? How is everyone doing? Me? I've been dandy. I just graduated from University. Live back at home and currently looking for work. Lets hear how you guys are doing!

Also, I've been shamelessly plugging my Podcast around twitter/facebooks/rest of the intarwebs, and I realized I've totally forgot to tell you guys about it! Since it was this community that pretty much taught me how to use the interwebs like a decade ago, I felt yall should know.

We're called ZooCast! after my hometown which is referred to as the PQ Zoo. We mainly talk Comicbooks but most popular arts are open to discussion. Recently we've gotten interviews with Robert Kirkman (creator of The Walking Dead), Frank Quitely (New X-men, All Star Superman) Jason Aaron (Wolverine, Thor, X-men) Chris Burnham (Batman Inc) and Darick Robertson (Transmetropolitan, The Boys, Happy!). W'eve just started and have put out only like 11 episodes, but our following keeps growing.

Next weeks episode will have Stan Sakai (creator of Usagi Yojimbo) on the show.

Give us a listen. We're currently on Liberated Syndication and Tumblr. Working on getting us on iTunes (harder than it looks, if anyone can help in this regard plz pm me).

http://zoocast.tumblr.com
http://zoocast.libsyn.com

We're gonna do some Berserk episodes soon.

[/endshamelessplug]

But more importantly I hope some of the homies on EG are still around and kickin! Would be great to hear from ya!
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Re: My People!

Post by Eldo »

What did you study again?

Congrats with graduating. Best of luck on your podcasts. If you can get Kieron Gillen or Garth Ennis on your show, I'll follow it religiously.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah man, congrats and good luck. Sounds pretty cool.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Eldo wrote:What did you study again?

Congrats with graduating. Best of luck on your podcasts. If you can get Kieron Gillen or Garth Ennis on your show, I'll follow it religiously.
I studied International Relations. 'Precciate the well wishes. Gillen or Ennis would be amazing, almost got Grant Morrison. I did, however, have a lil segment with Darick Robertson. (he did the art in Ennis' Punisher: Born)

STARNUM U DA MAN!
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.